Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

On 18. September 2016 at 22:10, Eastie said:

I remember seeing villa play there in the mid 80s on a night game and the gate at st James park was more than half empty  in the top division  :D

They had to get up early the next morning to sign on the dole.

I see Micky Sumo Quinn is at it again.  A 54 year old man with more games for Portsmouth than Newcastle has decided that we should get his vitriol because of a rivalry dreamed out of thin air by a butthurt fanbase with nothing else to do with themselves. 

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

I see Micky Sumo Quinn is at it again.  A 54 year old man with more games for Portsmouth than Newcastle has decided that we should get his vitriol because of a rivalry dreamed out of thin air by a butthurt fanbase with nothing else to do with themselves. 

Its a shame that nobody cares who he is or what he thinks, otherwise he would inspire the lads to come out and smash Newcastle off the park on Saturday.

On 20/09/2016 at 20:00, Keyblade said:

West Brom above Forest? :blink:

Yeah a bit odd although it is worth noting that nearly every trophy they've ever won happened in a single 3/4 year period.  Some try and use their two European Cups as them being bigger than us (usually Albion fans).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

This "rivalry" is definitely one-sided. Is it all because of that banner?

19 minutes ago, Mantis said:

This "rivalry" is definitely one-sided. Is it all because of that banner?

I suppose the banner is the lasting image used to show how we relished sending them down, and they took umbrage with quite how delighted we were.  So they decided on a rivalry, while everyone else got on with their lives :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah a bit odd although it is worth noting that nearly every trophy they've ever won happened in a single 3/4 year period.  Some try and use their two European Cups as them being bigger than us (usually Albion fans).

You can't count the fairs cup as a European cup. It's like us saying the super cup is a major European trophy, but it's got more to it than the fairs cup ever had. Since Newcastle last won a major trophy in the 50s which was the fa cup we have won the fa cup, league cup 5 times, league title, European cup. Oh yeah and the super cup ;)

Newcastle talk about attendances (again) since we've been relegated 'Villa have had to close stands', 'their notoriously fickle fans have deserted them after relegation', ignoring the fact that they had 10k empty seats the first season after they got relegated. Maybe they should have closed a stand off themselves, would have saved them a few quid :D

I did the mistake of joining a championship banter page on facebook, and i now hate newcastle as much as i hate liverpool and man u.

The place is full of them, claming that villa fans are so obsessed with newcastle cause they are such a big club and villa are not :crylaugh::crylaugh:

And people living in birmingham are all inbread.

Really looking forward to the game now cause of this.

On 22/9/2016 at 10:30, BOF said:

maybe we should set up a charity bare knuckle fight between Mickey Quinn and Stan Collymore

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

maybe we should set up a charity bare knuckle fight between Mickey Quinn and Stan Collymore

Lets do it.

#Oldmenbeatingoff

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

All stan woukd have to do is lure him into the pit with a cheese burger and that fat turb of lard be history.

I really think people like quinn are no good for football trying to generate hate between fans. Thankfully not all Newcastle fans ate taking his comments seriously and think he is a joke like us

and me, scores goals which takes the headlines but he's missing chances pretty much every game too by the sounds of it, certainly missed that easy one vs us, then you throw in the gabby and micah holiday stuff and the fact that he couldnt get a sniff in an awful palace front line (chamakh was keeping him out...)

of course people will only look at stats and say he's better than everyone we have

A good mate of mine is a Newcastle fan, and he texted me last night. He didn't say naff all at first about winning a thrilling game or anything like that. I knew they was playing, but I weren't following how they were getting on. Anyway he text me and said ' 48k at the toon tonight' my reply was ' well done, how you get on' then he went on to tell me they stole 2 goals in injury time. I mean really. 

Â