Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think there is a huge difference of a villa fan quoting something bashing us than a Newcastle forum doing opening threads talking about villa 

er....this is an open thread about Newcastle. :P

I think from our perspective we just take the piss out of them and like to see them fall on their arse. With them though they seem to have an insecurity about themselves regarding us. It's like they need to keep telling themselves they are a bigger draw and a much bigger club with much better fans etc etc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But we have threads on city, blose, arsenal, Chelsea, west brom so does that mean we are all obsessed with them as we'll? ;)

And do Newcastle have threads on other clubs too?

I was being tongue in cheek - some of their internet fans do seem a bit insecure, as Ruge astutely pointed out. But then again, people in glass houses....

It's the nature of football fans, or a fair chunk of us, that we get these irrational dislikes or enmities towards certain clubs from time to time, and there are others that we sort of like, a bit, ish. None of it matters a jot. It is though funny looking at Newcastle fans foaming at Villa, when we don't give a hoot.

We're no different to any other club, everyone likes to see deluded Newcastle knocked down a peg. They've got the hump with us because we were the lucky ones to relegate them, and they're too deluded to realise who ever they played that day would have taken the piss out of them. 

Thing is with the likes of that clearing in the woods is he spouts utter shite about us, gets a ton of stick, then responds with stuff like that, gets twice as much stick...and then labels us as sad as deluded...the fact that he starts it is lost on him

no one cares about you or your opinion Micky you fat prick robbing a living as a professional wind up merchant 

And guess what? The mag forum have done another anti villa write up regarding what he said. And surpise surprise it takes them just a few lines before they start mentioning attendances and how we will have empty seats everywhere. Honestly even their own supporters are getting embarrassed by it all now.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

And guess what? The mag forum have done another anti villa write up regarding what he said. And surpise surprise it takes them just a few lines before they start mentioning attendances and how we will have empty seats everywhere. Honestly even their own supporters are getting embarrassed by it all now.

The fact they last won a domestic trophy in 1955 - over 60 years ago says everything you need to know about Newcastle - half arsed club who used to be famous :D

Yeah they get 50k through the gates but they don't get behind the team. My wolves mate went yesterday and he said their support was shocking and all you heard was booing and moaning which might sound rich coming from a villa fan, but if we was in their form we wouldn't be booing. It's not the first time I've heard people say that about the super Geordie support. 

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

The fact they last won a domestic trophy in 1955 - over 60 years ago says everything you need to know about Newcastle - half arsed club who used to be famous :D

Thing is mate they have never really been that famous anyway. They have never reached the heights we have. 

12 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I remember seeing villa play there in the mid 80s on a night game and the gate at st James park was more than half empty  in the top division  :D

They have been a well supported club for most of their history tbf to them but so have many other clubs .

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There are a few Newcastle fans in my town but they all have links to the area. I don't know one Newcastle fan who has no north east links. 

I know a good few in Ireland in fairness

Â