Christian Benteke

Kwan

By the look of Lambert when he went off, I think he would push him on in a wheel chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vhkb7Yc2_lQ#t=395

Edited by darrenm

I think that none of us are qualified doctors, and even if we were we wouldn't be able to give Benteke a medical inspection, so there's no point speculating on how long he'll be out (if at all).

Some of us may have sports injuries training through the F.A. and might know a thing or two about how long it takes to return from certain injuries.

It wasn't as bad as it looked. I bet there's loads on here had that type of knock. It's sore at first and difficult put pressure on the foot but after a bit of rest it soon clears up. I called it that he would be back next week and I'd be surprised if he isn't.

Yes everybody who has played football for an extended period would have had this injury. I doubt it will be long term. It's usually like a sharp twinge/tear. It is painful though and can be aggreivated It may keep him out for a couple of weeks. I doubt Lambert knew the full story by the end of the match. The way he came back on and went down wasn't a good sight. 

Edited by supernova26

Â