Christian Benteke

Kwan

Every time i see on twitter some sports account tweet:

"Benteke Blow for Villa" and then an external link, I nearly have a friggen heart attack. Only to go on to read its just that he's going to miss the Spurs cup game. 

Fingers crossed big Ben - a bit of luck with injuries would be nice for a change!

"You know when you've been Benteke'd"

Right now, still not knowing the full sp on the monster's injury we are all walking around numb, zombified, nervous wrecks & we know now just exactly how the opposition feel when he kicks them in the bollocks & stuns them with his amazing goals & supreme mega talents.

Don't do this to us Big Man. We need you fit immediately & my jelly legs can't take this endless & anxious waiting to find out anymore.

Edited by villa-revolution
  • Like 1

It's an anxious wait that's for sure, plus it may ruin my top goal scorer bet. 

I don't think we should trow the City game away so easily, they have Bayern Munich 3 days later and lets not forget Cardiff done them a few weeks ago. 

Regardless I don't think he'll be back that soon....not often these scans come back and say "no problem here, you are fine to play".

As for what Lambet hopes and wants, that irrelevant.

Edited by supernova26

Yea they wouldn't bother with a scan if he was only going to be out for  7 days. 

I secretly hope he tweets he is fine and he'll be fit as a fiddle. 

Yes possibly but it could just be precautionary. Anyway we'll probably find out tomorrow

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Anyone else now extremely worried we haven't heard anything yet??

No, I expect they're quite rightly fully focussed on tonight's game and we'll get some Benteke news before the Citeh game.

Â