Christian Benteke

Kwan

A part of the body I've not even heard of before.

Sounds like some sort of comic book supervillain. 

Really hope it's nothing too bad though. Missing next week might not be a disaster as Man City will tear us apart anyway, but we really need him back for the run of games after that.

It reminded me so much of Okore's last week, coming back on and then collapsing like that. I'm fearing the worst.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1
  • Like 1

Hull just beat Newcastle, who beat us. So I wouldn't be quite so dismissive of Hull. They are the games we need to be winning though. 

Saying that, I think Kovak looked really decent and could do a good job. Obviously hasn't got the understanding with Wiemann and Gabby like Benteke has but that will come over time. 

A part of the body I've not even heard of before.

Sounds like some sort of comic book supervillain. 

Really hope it's nothing too bad though. Missing next week might not be a disaster as Man City will tear us apart anyway, but we really need him back for the run of games after that.

It reminded me so much of Okore's last week, coming back on and then collapsing like that. I'm fearing the worst.

I'd never heard of it till one of the lads playing soccer with us who's the most injury prone player ever told me he'd "done his hip flexor" last year I assumed it was somethinh he'd made up :)

Fair play to big Christian. Never seen an injured villa player try so hard to return to the field.

Whatever you say about his transfer request, the kid is hungry to play and score goals. Will be hoping for a quick return to fitness with Lukaku playing and scoring for Everton.

When you look at De Bruyne hardly getting a game at Chelsea and hes the same age virtually Benteke is definitely better off with us. Lukaku was inpressive yesterday. They have some competition for places with Belgium. I think Everton could do better this season under Martinez.

Â