Christian Benteke

Kwan

16 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Yeah you right. I don't **** care anymore. Bring him in. To **** with progression. Nostalgia and throw logic out the window

I didnt say change your mind or stop caring about it but no one on here is making the decision and we've all got your message.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I didnt say change your mind or stop caring about it but no one on here is making the decision and we've all got your message.

I'm just constantly incredulous. Hodgson is much maligned but competent manager that's been round the block. Palace are a solid mid table team that are treading water. According to many on here it seems that Smith isn't up to the job or our midfield et al but sign Benteke and everything will click into place magically. It's absolute pie in the sky nonsense

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I'm just constantly incredulous. Hodgson is much maligned but competent manager that's been round the block. Palace are a solid mid table team that are treading water. According to many on here it seems that Smith isn't up to the job or our midfield et al but sign Benteke and everything will click into place magically. It's absolute pie in the sky nonsense

Yes......I know.......

6 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

At club level yes 

Including international games it's 9

😮 

Terrifying stats. I’m sure we have a 16 or 17 year old at the club who could achieve at least the same.

I guess we’re clinging to the hope he comes full of enthusiasm and energy.

I honestly thought he was going to go on and become one of the great premier league strikers of all time.

Then Liverpool barely gave him a chance and he’s never been the same since. 
Shame as he could do it all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

😮 

Terrifying stats. I’m sure we have a 16 or 17 year old at the club who could achieve at least the same.

I guess we’re clinging to the hope he comes full of enthusiasm and energy.

Swansea did the same with Bony and it backfired badly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

We should not be entertaining bringing him back in all honesty. Even for free.

Yep.

Like I said before if it wasn't for the fact he'd previously played here, we'd be openly laughing at this link.

I love the guy, but he's been very shit for quite some time now

Â