Christian Benteke

Kwan

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If he's got any sense he'll be trying to engineer a move to PSG, ibra going, cavani will flirt with the prem TV money all summer, he'd tear that league up

PSG don't want a Liverpool flop to replace their star man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

Ridiculous that Origi is preferred to Benteke. I just don't see it.

Benteke is everything Origi is but more.

Benteke is an extremely lazy player. He does nothing 90% of the time but for 10% of a game he's unstoppable. Klopp only wants hard workers who buy into his system and won't indulge any lazy players. As soon as klopp went there Benteke was finished. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

I didn't think so either but Origi has been pretty good for them. A bit more pace and mobility than Benteke.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Origi has shown a damn sight more in a Liverpool shirt than Benteke. Villa89 has got in spot on imo, he has obvious ability but he's so hot and cold. Needs to be in a team that plays to his strengths as he's so immobile and static which makes him a duck out of water in Klopp's system.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

linked with a surprise move to West Brom in summer :huh:

With the stupid money available in the PL next season it could happen.

But can't see Benteke wanting to come back and play for another shitty team in the Birmingham area

On 4/14/2016 at 20:48, PompeyVillan said:

Not really ridiculous at all, Origi is delivering, Benteke isn't. 

Benteke is in danger of becoming a shadow of his former self. I think he has lost some pace as a result of his injury issues here, he looks slower than I've ever seen him. Also, Liverpool have exposed him as being relatively one dimensional - his one/two touch play isn't very good and he can't really perform in a team that isn't particularly direct in their play.

Benteke has to make the right move next to a team who will play to his strengths. 

In hindsight yes, because we never replaced him with a goalscorer. How stupid was that?

EDIT : Proven Premier League goalscorer.

Â