Christian Benteke

Kwan

57 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

At least mine is on the internet! :lol:

I hate it, but thought it fit in well with the target audience :P

:wacko:

I now hate you, @lapal_fan for making me mooney that and giving me the knowledge of its existence!

Just an FYI, realistically it does not affect your life....

or does it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Ok tall was the wrong word. Traditonal cfs. Malcolm Macdonald was  a traditional CF yet he was about 5ft 8

Christ I know you shrink as you get older but he was 5ft 11 when he played for Arsenal :)

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Well thats what it states but he's not that tall.

here's a picture of him standing next to Bernie Slaven , who is also incorrectly stated as being 5ft 11  :)

bernieandmalcolm-43543-1987006_478x359.j

Isn't the whole point of the good old fashioned message board that we can speak like educated and (relatively) civilised people.
If I wanted to write like a word removed I would join the twittersphere.

So still your acronyms up your arse and write property knobheads.Relatively civilised.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Isn't the whole point of the good old fashioned message board that we can speak like educated and (relatively) civilised people.
If I wanted to write like a word removed I would join the twittersphere.

So still your acronyms up your arse and write property knobheads.Relatively civilised.

:)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I just googled Mooneyd and I have no idea what it means, you kids.... 

I did exactly the same thing :D

Why is this relevant? 

The Mooney International Corporation is a Chinese-owned manufacturer of single-engined general aviation aircraft based in Kerrville, Texas, United States.

Edited by TheAuthority
added result of googling Mooney

Benteke being ignored by Klopp

Poor Christian  

Liverpool striker Christian Benteke "finds it hard to understand" why manager Jurgen Klopp "ignores" him.

Benteke, 25, has been out of favour since the German became boss, starting just five of the last 16 games.

Klopp said he "had a few words, nothing else" after appearing to react angrily to a Benteke miss in Liverpool's 3-2 defeat at Southamptonon Sunday.

"In January I didn't want to leave and it's still my desire to succeed at Liverpool," said Benteke.

"We'll see at the end of the season."

Former Aston Villa front man Benteke has scored just eight goals in 35 appearances since arriving for £32.5m in July 2015, with only one strike coming in 2016.

Fit-again Daniel Sturridge and Divock Origi have been the preferred options up front since the turn of the year.

"Some team-mates said that I was lucky with the arrival of Klopp because I certainly would play," Benteke told Belgium's Sport/Voetbalmagazine.

"When your coach says he wanted to take you to Dortmund and a little later you sit at the same club and he ignores you it is hard to understand"

I find the best tactic to get back into favour with a manager who has been reluctant to use you is to go to the press and ask him the questions through the media instead.  Never fails to work.  Good man Tekkers.  Ya dumb twunt :lol:

Its going to be quite sad to see him playing for a 2 bit club like West Ham. You could argue that moving to Liverpool has set his career back a couple years, he will now need to step back before moving forward again, when arguably one more good year at B6 and the real big boys would have come caĺling. 

a 2 bit club with a shiny new free stadium a good manager and every danger of finishing top 7 every season for the next couple of years, they'll be a big rival to liverpool in the league next year, despite what the scousers will have you believe thats a side ways step

:( 

• Like 2

it's still a backwards step for him , he should have been going to one of the top European clubs  ..not West bloody Ham

he'll go into the bracket of having to console himself with looking at his bank account and an empty medals cabinet when he retires ..and all cause he left Villa for Liverpool :) 

If rumours are to be believed (which we all know they absolutely are ...), then it's a choice between Juventus & West Ham.  Now on the face of it Juve are the obvious choice, and yet the sad reality of football and the Premier League is that West Ham could probably afford to pay him a higher wage and, who knows, maybe give Liverpool a larger transfer fee too.  It's one of the reasons I'm conflicted about West Ham finishing in the top 4.  On one hand it would probably hilariously deny Man Citeh the spot, but on the other, it gives a tinpot club delusions well above their station having been gifted a future-proofed stadium and consequently a transfer budget that they shouldn't have by rights.  Quite apart from who owns them and their troglodyte fans singing about blowing bubbles.

• Like 1

West Ham be perfect move for him with a player like Payet feeding him, the lad Emenike they got in January has missed some sitters that Benteke would swallow at Villa. PLus chance they be in Champions League next season on current form, dont see Liverpool getting back anytime soon

Â