Christian Benteke

Kwan

This transfer has taken far too long without any news.

The club could have at least put an announcement up about Benteke staying and leading the club into the new season.

• Like 1

That guy should simply be known as 'Stoff

Just sounds better. Pronounced "Schtoff" .

Wonder what page number this thread will end. Gonna be Such a shame to see him in that dirty scouse Jersey next season. Oh well thanks for the memories tekkers, top striker. Done your job and earned us some wedge

Trying to look on the bright side. But really struggling, why o **** why couldn't he have been around under o Neil when we were a decent side, he would have been perfect. Instead we have him in the second worst villa side I have witnessed.

I know it's coming but I genuinely feel really sad about this. The side just doesn't have a look of a prem side without him in it. Be a shame if he failed a medical wouldn't it.

Needs some exciting signings quickly, or things will get ugly really quick if we start poorly.

****!

Trying to look on the bright side. But really struggling, why o **** why couldn't he have been around under o Neil when we were a decent side, he would have been perfect. Instead we have him in the second worst villa side I have witnessed.

I know it's coming but I genuinely feel really sad about this. The side just doesn't have a look of a prem side without him in it. Be a shame if he failed a medical wouldn't it.

Needs some exciting signings quickly, or things will get ugly really quick if we start poorly.

****!

Because he was about 17/18... ;)

Edited by Mantis

There's been nothing official from either club even about a fee being agreed so I suspect everyone's just keeping their counsel until it's 100% complete.

Who exactly reported that he was having a 2 day medical, last thing i read was by the BBC who said Liverpool were 'set' to meet the release clause.

Pretty much anybody who reported the medical.

Anyone think there might not be any medical?

Yeah I have thought this, Look at the Delph situation the journos were waiting for him to come out of his medical yet with Benteke it is apparantly well known where his medical is taking place - is currently one of the biggest transfers of this window... yet nothing. no photos of him arriving for a medical, or of him in London, of quotes from his gobshite agent.

the only person who claims to have spoken to him about this is rent-a-gob Lambert.

• Like 1

Â