Christian Benteke

Kwan

Do you think we'll boo Benteke on his return? I know Delph is going to get pelters but I would hope we show a little more class with CB, without him we would have been screwed the last 3 years

Do you think we'll boo Benteke on his return? I know Delph is going to get pelters but I would hope we show a little more class with CB, without him we would have been screwed the last 3 years

Not Benteke...I hope not anyway.

Edited by Gary Thomas

I hate Liverpool as much as the next man, but he's clearly not wanting to comment because he's not their player yet. Which is respectful.

"im sorry but you know im not allowed to talk about it"

"id rather focus on the players we have here"

there are ways round the question that he could have taken without coming across like an idiot and a blatant liar

Yes, of course you're right, your responses are much better. But let's be honest, you were sat in front of a computer with the time to think about them, as opposed to standing in the middle of a pitch (during? after?) a game when he probably had rather a lot of other shit on his mind. 

What's funny about this is that with those 'I don't know what you're talking about's, he actually showed this club a tiny fraction more respect than any journalist has done in the last eight weeks. The media can't wait to sell him for us, and of course she's happy to pretend that he's already a Liverpool player. Rodgers showed us a tiny bit more respect, but of course he's slated for it on here. 

Agreed. If he had gone out the way he tried to previously (transfer request saga) then yes, I would have booed.

This time though he's got on with everything, training, pre-season etc... without as much as a murmur. (agent doesn't count). If he goes without a fuss, no reason to boo him.

FFS Lambert on SSN saying Liverpool will create more for CB is the bloke such a fool? We never create because of the way you played the side you muppet!!! Under Sherwood he was back scoring virtually every game

• Like 2

FFS Lambert on SSN saying Liverpool will create more for CB is the bloke such a fool? We never create because of the way you played the side you muppet!!! Under Sherwood he was back scoring virtually every game

That's the problem when people appear on SSN. They have a free reign to say what they like uncontested.

Now if Mat Kendrick was able to pose a few questions, he might have said something similar...

Benteke interview on AVTV 'I'm here to say that not all footballers are the same. Some of us can live on the minimum wage'

give him £6 an hour or get the **** out...

:)

Edited by Mic09

Benteke interview on AVTV 'I'm here to say that not all footballers are the same. Some of us can live on the minimum wage'

give him £6 an hour or get the **** out...

He's hardly on the minimum wage now! When was this interview done?

give him £6 an hour or get the **** out...

He's hardly on the minimum wage now! When was this interview done?

lol.

• Like 1

Great player. He goes with my blessing, one of my favourite players in recent times. Particularly fond of the demolition of smalling and the Chest trap volley against Norwich.

Think Red Scouse is the wrong club for him. They have a number of striking options, I just wonder if he goes through s dry spells which he does frequently, will they persever like Villa did ( through lack of options) or will he be sat on the bench waiting for another opportunity.

I think he will score goals there but my perception is that he scored in clusters of form and 6-7 game barren patches.

Id like first refusal to have him back if it doesn't work out.

Â