Christian Benteke

Kwan

I wonder if it's weird for him that he's going to a worse club than Lying Snake even though he's comfortably the superior player. 

Honestly I was thinking the same. I truly believe that if City didn't need to fill their English player quota, Delph would not have even been on their radar. Seeing how clubs like Tottenham and Liverpool didn't even bother going for Delph despite his criminally low buy out clause leads me to believe that my initial point is the case. 

Agreed,  Still - at least Tekkers will get to play.

(As a side note, seeing John Stones rated at £20-30m just shows how low Delph's clause was).

It was reported on the weekend that it would be probably be a two day medical. Monday and Tuesday.

Because they're buying a serious unit :D

I wonder if it's weird for him that he's going to a worse club than Lying Snake even though he's comfortably the superior player.

Honestly I was thinking the same. I truly believe that if City didn't need to fill their English player quota, Delph would not have even been on their radar. Seeing how clubs like Tottenham and Liverpool didn't even bother going for Delph despite his criminally low buy out clause leads me to believe that my initial point is the case.

I totally agree 100%. I would also go as far to say that Delph himself knows it but hopes he can force his way into the side. He may get a decent amount of games this season but they will alway be looking bigger and better players.

Here he was valued, I think he know that too which lead to the initial statement.

Anyways, today's seems to be the day we lose the beast...

I think the deal is off

How come? Just a inkling?

Yeah, should've. Been done by now

No way will this not go through now. You're hoping for something that just won't happen.

Good luck to him in the future. Class act.

Â