Christian Benteke

Kwan

I think the deal is off

How come? Just a inkling?

Yeah, should've. Been done by now

No way will this not go through now. You're hoping for something that just won't happen.

Good luck to him in the future. Class act.

You could be right, but this has been going on for weeks now, and nothing substantial, just media talk.

Weeks back, the media had him signing the next day.

• Like 1

It's kind of weird that none of the press are commenting on the delay. The whole saga has been odd really as someone said earlier it is over 3 weeks now since all and sundry said it was imminent. Then they said he was going to force his way out below the buyout clause. Then there was a long delay after all and sundry said that the clause had been met now the 2 day medical which has presumably ended but no outlet is either commenting on the imminent announcement or the delay in hearing. It just all seems a bit odd to me.

• Like 1

How long does a medical take though? Delphs was done in a few hours and he's had a few serious injuries.

Delph just had to have his passport checked.

Are you homegrown?

Yes..

Great, welcome to the club!

"But what about my knee which is ...."

"Ah don't worry, you won't be needing that".

• Like 4

Ahh yes, the classic twitter itk wannabe, states the bleedin obvious and then screams at all and sundry about how amazing his inside knowledge is!

To be fair Kristof Terruer is spot on practically all the time - think he's a Belgian journo.

Ahh yes, the classic twitter itk wannabe, states the bleedin obvious and then screams at all and sundry about how amazing his inside knowledge is!

To be fair Kristof Terruer is spot on practically all the time - think he's a Belgian journo.

Yeah just realised who he is whilst looking on twitter... Felt a bit silly!
  • Like 3

Â