Christian Benteke

Kwan

What a player.

Reminded me of his first season, specifically that Chelsea game where he ended up getting sent off but up until the red card Chelsea couldn't get anywhere near him.

Edited by Bradd92

Probably the most talented player I've ever seen in a Villa shirt to be honest. 

He's up there with Barry, Mcgrath, Merson and Yorke.

He's a world class player in a poor side.

If you put this lad in the Arsenal team, he'd make Giroud look average. I rate him that highly. 

Will we keep hold of him? Probably not.

• Like 2

And so the rumours  start again just because he scored a hat-trick last night

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ac-milan-plot-summer-move-5480263

Italian giants AC Milan are plotting a summer move for Christian Benteke.

Aston Villa striker Benteke, 24, has also attracted interest from Wolfsburg despite having a difficult season.

Benteke has returned to form under new Villa boss Tim Sherwood and the Belgian's contract does not expire until 2017.

Benteke was a sensation in his first season but has had injury problems and marked his return to form with a hat-trick against QPR on Tuesday.

Milan have made discreet enquiries as to whether they could lure Benteke away this summer.

German club Wolfsburg are also looking and have been linked with Romelu Lukaku at Everton.

And so the rumours  start again just because he scored a hat-trick last night

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ac-milan-plot-summer-move-5480263

Italian giants AC Milan are plotting a summer move for Christian Benteke.

Aston Villa striker Benteke, 24, has also attracted interest from Wolfsburg despite having a difficult season.

Benteke has returned to form under new Villa boss Tim Sherwood and the Belgian's contract does not expire until 2017.

Benteke was a sensation in his first season but has had injury problems and marked his return to form with a hat-trick against QPR on Tuesday.

Milan have made discreet enquiries as to whether they could lure Benteke away this summer.

German club Wolfsburg are also looking and have been linked with Romelu Lukaku at Everton.

Wolfsburg would suit him actually. Of course I don't want to loose him but at least his price tag will have gone up. Before Lambert was sacked Benteke's value must have dropped to an all time low, with him being dropped from the side and Lambert trying to bring in Ricki Lambert. Stupid move now when you look back

Â