Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Surprised more people havnt commented on this. Went down with an injury last pre season then got injured early on in the season. Same again this year so far and with vlaar possibly going this really could be very bad news for our survival hopes

Surprised more people havnt commented on this. Went down with an injury last pre season then got injured early on in the season. Same again this year so far and with vlaar possibly going this really could be very bad news for our survival hopes

He's only took a knock hasn't he?  Should be fine within a week. 

He's only took a knock hasn't he? Should be fine within a week.

Should be good for the game in a few days.

:huh:

Calm down :)

Every year I wonder the same thing, do fans not remember last pre season, or the many before that one? Players take games off for little bumps and knocks when during the regular season there's absolutely no way they would. They also pick up niggly little strains that they wouldn't normally, as you'd expect after 6 weeks or so of "inactivity", or in Okores case almost a year. Especially when they're coming back from long term injury.

As with Cole, nothing to see here. Plenty of time to go.

• Like 1

Every year I wonder the same thing, do fans not remember last pre season, or the many before that one? Players take games off for little bumps and knocks when during the regular season there's absolutely no way they would. They also pick up niggly little strains that they wouldn't normally, as you'd expect after 6 weeks or so of "inactivity", or in Okores case almost a year. Especially when they're coming back from long term injury.

As with Cole, nothing to see here. Plenty of time to go.

You've got a point, especially with Okore who should be back for Chesterfield, but Joe Cole's "niggly" injuries usually mean he only plays half a season, and apparently is only going to "start running" again next week. 

So because Okore got a knock last pre-season and then got that terrible injury a month later that MUST mean the same thing will happen this year?

Shit. Were screwed then :P

Hope he recovers nicely.

In other news, just found this gif, this may be late, but I just love it <3

6obDkLq.gif

probably been said already but I thought i was watching Different Strokes then!

Going to be huge for us and will increase in value so that this time next year we'll be able to sell him for a larger amount of money

Every thread?  Really?

I did wonder where BJ had gone to...

Been thinking the same! I feel like Eeyore's got himself a villatalk account. Perhaps add him to our celebrity fan list. On topic: I think Okore is going to be a part of a surprising season for us. I think we're in a much better position than last year and the year before. I'm a 'stick with the manager' kind of person, and I'm giving Lambert the benefit of the fact that I think the Villa job has been a nightmare challenge. I also don't really care about the takeover. It could turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing, so I'd rather just live in the now. We needed experience, and we have much more of it now. Injured players back, an refresh for the younger players, who will have a lot less pressure on them with the likes of Cole/N'Zogbia around…when you've got no money like us then progress is only going to come slowly, but the main positive for me is we didn't panic and sack the manager. 

Going to be huge for us and will increase in value so that this time next year we'll be able to sell him for a larger amount of money

Bring back positive Richard

Bring back an owner that gives a shit

Not at you pieface ,  but there used to be a time post on poster was frowned upon

Edited by Richard

Â