Jores Okore

Jesperchr

In all likelihood he'll have some inconsistency, people need to be patient. Young, adjusting to a new league and coming off a serious injury doesn't usually equate to immediate brilliance.

I totally agree with this. We need to be very careful not to build this lad up too much. When he arrived he had played just 70 senior games in a much inferior league. Given that Baker started last season alongside Vlaar and when he got injured it was Clark who replaced him it would seem Lambert felt that Okore was going to need some time to get up to speed with the Premier League. A season down the line he has gained no more experience and will be coming back from a very serious injury. It could well be some time before he is ready to be anything like a big player for us.

• Like 3

In all likelihood he'll have some inconsistency, people need to be patient. Young, adjusting to a new league and coming off a serious injury doesn't usually equate to immediate brilliance.

This. Obviously.

That said, I'm quite looking forward to follow his development during an uninterrupted run in the team over some time.

It seems Jores is attending some football conference at Forum in Copenhagen.

This is basically 300m from where I live. 

I might try and catch him for a few questions. You are welcome to send me a question you wish to ask him. Just send a priv message :]

PS: World Cup starts in 66 mins .... !!!

• Like 1

People think hes small because of his head shape I think, he looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle and his head makes him look like a short person whos been 'scaled up' if you know what I mean

I don't know why, but I find this really funny.

• Like 2

It seems Jores is attending some football conference at Forum in Copenhagen.

This is basically 300m from where I live. 

I might try and catch him for a few questions. You are welcome to send me a question you wish to ask him. Just send a priv message :]

PS: World Cup starts in 66 mins .... !!!

I'll be there too :)

People think hes small because of his head shape I think, he looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle and his head makes him look like a short person whos been 'scaled up' if you know what I mean

I don't know why, but I find this really funny.

Has to be one of the best comments I have seen here on vt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really want to see this guy play but I guess we need do ease him in.

I wonder what his fitness was like prior to joining, hopefully it's just bad luck and he will soon be good to go.

Â