Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Meh, I prefer Canon

Yeh, Trent, but...

the world don't move to the beat of just one drum.

What might be right for you, might not be right for some!

• Like 2

I think Okore Will stand out next season. If he's fit and free of any injuries, he will be next years player of the season at Villa, or at least in the top 3... He's got so much talent and potential and by far, the most talented Danish defender

I think Okore Will stand out next season. If he's fit and free of any injuries, he will be next years player of the season at Villa, or at least in the top 3... He's got so much talent and potential and by far, the most talented Danish defender

I agree - I was reading an article the other day from a guy who has followed his career. He states in it that Villa have no idea what a top signing they've made. Look forward to seeing him have a full season.

I agree - I was reading an article the other day from a guy who has followed his career. He states in it that Villa have no idea what a top signing they've made. Look forward to seeing him have a full season.

Got a link to the article by any chance?

Got a link to the article by any chance?

I've failed on that, It was some late night reading where I disappeared into the internet clicking and reading. I'll keep looking but I dont at the mo.

• Like 1

Like a new signing!

(someone had to say it)

We will have a few of them this summer :)

Yeah, maybe Tonev might make an appearance too....  joy.

Edited by PieFacE

Is cruciate damage the kind of injury that recurs?

You're more likely to suffer a year of a cruciate ligament than someone who hasn't, particularly in the first two years. However, a recurrence is still unlikely. (I think it's about 10%. Interestingly, tearing the ACL in the opposite knee is more likely than the previously injured knee)

Is cruciate damage the kind of injury that recurs?

You're more likely to suffer a year of a cruciate ligament than someone who hasn't, particularly in the first two years. However, a recurrence is still unlikely. (I think it's about 10%. Interestingly, tearing the ACL in the opposite knee is more likely than the previously injured knee)

Agreed however it could mean he has a weakness in the other knee (GG comes to mind) or it was just bad luck, I didn't see much in it when he went down though.

He looked very raw to me, bags of energy and fingers crossed he will have a good season.

Â