Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Twitter is weepable! 

Someone - I bet you can guess who! Is saying even though Kiyotake's "release clause" has been met, Nuremburg are refusing to look at the bid xD. This person is also saying that FCN are only doing it because he's Japanese! So FCN are racists? It gets more ridiculous as the days grow on! 

• Like 3

Said person has been bleating on about that for weeks now, it has been obvious for some time there are some issues there.

Well let's not be surprised if its someone from a far flung place, our chief scout Wes doesn't seemed to have posted recently so it must be somewhere without strong Internet access

There hasn't been much to go on recently. As has been mentioned, it looks far more likely that we need to lose some before we add any - if they decide to add any more that is.

So Dempsey going to mls for 6mi, and he's 30 and well past it, yet we can't get the same for Bent? **** really????

I think/hope he will go to Fulham for around that same figure. Would easily allow us to bring a couple more players in, taking his wages into account.

Edited by samjp26

So Dempsey going to mls for 6mi, and he's 30 and well past it, yet we can't get the same for Bent? **** really????

I think MLS are a fairly wealthy league, and also Dempsey is a USA 'legend', I imagine.

Seems laughable that clubs won't pay 6m for a massively proven England international goal scorer who's not even 30 yet.. & yet Gareth Bale is worth 85m? That's the equivalent of 14 Darren Bents!

Ridiculous. You can only field 11 Darren Bents at any one time.

Seems laughable that clubs won't pay 6m for a massively proven England international goal scorer who's not even 30 yet.. & yet Gareth Bale is worth 85m? That's the equivalent of 14 Darren Bents!

you'd only field 10 though, I heard he's not a great goalkeeper
  • Like 1

So we have spent approx £15m this summer with nothing recouped from a transfer fee perspective. Really hoping that once Bent is sold for £5m Lambert will be given £10m to bring in a RB and ACM. Dennis Praet and Kieran Trippier would be good IMO.

So we have spent approx £15m this summer with nothing recouped from a transfer fee perspective. Really hoping that once Bent is sold for £5m Lambert will be given £10m to bring in a RB and ACM. Dennis Praet and Kieran Trippier would be good IMO.

I thought we've spent about £11/12m so far?

Edited by AVFCforever1991

you'd only field 10 though, I heard he's not a great goalkeeper
yes but apparently you'd start with a goal lead

What an absurd suggestion. Everyone knows you can't play Darren Bent with Darren Bent, they're too similar.

• Like 1

Kiyotake update coming now, straight from the horse's mouth - I have spoken to Kiyo's agent company, very open with info.

#Kiyotake - #AVFC have offered about £7.5 mill. and Kiyo has been in talks and likes the idea of the move. #FCN bosses want more money...

hmmmmm....

I'll copy and paste all his relevant Kiyo tweets:

1. #Kiyotake - #AVFC have offered about £7.5 mill. and Kiyo has been in talks and likes the idea of the move. #FCN bosses want more money...and

2. #FCN could get decent player(s) from Japan (or elsewhere) for half what they get for Kiyo. Kiyo honorable, thou, if no move, will give 100%

Expand
  3. Now MY thoughhts.. if Kiyo has got the idea that AVFC want him, and seems interested, better to let him go now, for decent transfer fee

Expand
  4. #Kiyotake cont. ... #FCN would like him to stay but seem to accpet he may leave so want at least £8.5 mill. Kiyo has been in talks.

Expand

5. Kiyotake update coming now, straight from the horse's mouth - I have spoken to Kiyo's agent company, very open with info

So it seems a Japanese Journo is trying to break this story. Could be bollocks (most probably is) but interesting nonetheless. Why would the agent be so open about it? 

Edited by KjParton