Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Looks like Palace are now interested in joining the race to sign Bent too according to SSN.

Let's hope this on going saga can finally reach a rapid conclusion in the next couple of days & Fulham, Palace or Newcastle finally get their act together.

A quick reminder to all of the above, just in case you hadn't noticed, the party starts at £6M

Got that £6M, so get on with it & no more piss takin'

• Like 1

I suspect we have bid what we are willing to pay and have left it to the relevant parties, they are trying to flush us out with these rumors. Popov or Kiri seem to be both decent player's

yeah i think were in for an AM despite the comments from Lambert. Theres been too many enquiries for different players. Belhanda? ok bids were bullshit but why did he pick our club to talk about? maybe we did enquire. Popov came out and confirmed we are interested. Kiyotake was reported in Japan that we had enquired but it was refuted.

Plenty of smoke that we are after an AM. Going off last year we had to sell to buy (wages wise..) i think we are in the same boat now. We released a shit load of players and brought in a shitload of players. Now we must remove Bent and Bannan/Hutton and we may see a new AM.

I also believe we may have been in for a RB however Lambert has really been testing Bacuna (seems like he did well) and knows Herd can play there so may not pursue it.

No striker necessary now that Benteke is staying. Plenty of midfielders. No need for a keeper. POSSIBLE need for a CB if he isnt impressed with Baker and Clark's form so far.

Definitely in for an AM possibly a CB but i doubt it.