Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Not this shit again. I already blocked everyone on twitter that tagged me in tweets with her. I go away for an hour and come back to 300 messages of how the club have chosen her to blert out info, knowing fell well how secretive avfc Are over these things.

Not this shit again. I already blocked everyone on twitter that tagged me in tweets with her. I go away for an hour and come back to 300 messages of how the club have chosen her to blert out info, knowing fell well how secretive avfc Are over these things.

Nothing to do with her this time to be fair, a Japanese journo saying we bid £7.5m and are currently in talks with FCN and Kiyotake. Apparently they want £8.5m though (about €10m?).

Nothing to do with her this time to be fair, a Japanese journo saying we bid £7.5m and are currently in talks with FCN and Kiyotake. Apparently they want £8.5m though (about €10m?).
if you search his name on twitter now, her name is all over the place. Flights in and out of Birmingham on RL jet and that's just todays tweets. I'm done reading anything about Kiyotake now. It's getting silly with people quoting people with no credibility and saying it's 110% true. Edited by Daniel

I've just read some of those tweets.

So we've met the release clause, the player has been on Lerner's jet and has had a medical but is being held captive by a racist German owner.

I'm sure they did this storyline on sky ones classic 'Dream Team'

Whittingham and Dale Stephens are also among the hostages.

• Like 1

I've just read some of those tweets.

So we've met the release clause, the player has been on Lerner's jet and has had a medical but is being held captive by a racist German owner.

I'm sure they did this storyline on sky ones classic 'Dream Team'

Whittingham and Dale Stephens are also among the hostages.

Miguel is still trying to get out too, been in captivity longer than Terry Waite

I was really excited aboutr this one (Kiyotake) the last time and **** all happened. All that came of it was a nauseating homage to the 'misguided' one over on Twitter.

So, kiss my ring if I ain't a little sceptical this time round.

Still be nice, though :o