New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Home = nice - decent effort.

Away = wait till I see it in action

It's a shame we have to have sponsors, they often spoil kits, and the idea of being a walking billboard for company means I'd never buy one. I'll spend my cash on a nice old sponsor-less 70's retro number. I'll never get used to our current badge either.

All in all, it's claret, it's blue. Now lets go get our squad sorted and get out there next season and kick some ass.

• Like 1

"We're Aston Villa, we look like a cow" seems to have replaced "we're Aston Villa, we glow in the dark". We seem to have a long established relationship with all things cow related

Huh? Purple and white cows? Pass me some of that chronic.

Claret and blue home kit...claret and white away kit. Thats not going to help us against West Ham now is it. Looks like the hi-vis away kit from this year still has some life left in it.

Edited by mikeyjavfc

Think they are both crap!those sill stripe on the collar ruin the home shirt and the colour of the away shirt is wrong!  I've alway prefer things that are kept simple (apart from women, more complicated the better)!

Home = nice - decent effort.Away = wait till I see it in actionIt's a shame we have to have sponsors, they often spoil kits, and the idea of being a walking billboard for company means I'd never buy one. I'll spend my cash on a nice old sponsor-less 70's retro number. I'll never get used to our current badge either.All in all, it's claret, it's blue. Now lets go get our squad sorted and get out there next season and kick some ass.

So I assume every bit of clothing you own is completely plain and unbranded then?

If it wasn't for the collar on the home top I would absolutely love it, but the collar area is just too busy.

I like the away a lot more than I thought I would and the yellow GK kit is quite nice too.

Thumbs up!

Home = nice - decent effort.Away = wait till I see it in actionIt's a shame we have to have sponsors, they often spoil kits, and the idea of being a walking billboard for company means I'd never buy one. I'll spend my cash on a nice old sponsor-less 70's retro number. I'll never get used to our current badge either.All in all, it's claret, it's blue. Now lets go get our squad sorted and get out there next season and kick some ass.

So I assume every bit of clothing you own is completely plain and unbranded then?

I'm with Kingfisher. And there's a difference between the brand of clothing and a sponsor advert. TBH I prefer clothes NOT to have 'designer' names on them, but if it's the name of the company that makes the clothes I can see it makes some sort of sense.

So a Villa shirt with a discreet Nike/Umbro/Reebok/whatever is OK. But not a big advert for some company that has **** all to do with the club, using our shirt as a billboard.

Â