New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

When I first saw them I hoped they had put Burnley's kits out on our site by mistake. It really looks like cheap middle of the road work, but hey, I guess it's the dreadful sponsor that makes the damage. Safe to say, I will never buy any of those kits. I guess the home top is decent work from Macron, it's safe and basic Villa. The away top looks horrendous on Vlaar but better on Weimann.

Again, the new sponsor is horrible. Both their business and their logo!

Dafabet... nice work Faulkner. Another betting company that I have never heard of. I understand Apple or Budweiser are hard to get a hold of, but seriously, something better must be out there :)

Dafabet are a horrible business but you've never heard of them. I see.

I obviously know that they are a betting company after yesterday's annoucement (like Genting), thus making it a horrible idea for a shirt sponsor. Did you some how fail to grasp that in my post? Another team that cannot get a decent sponsor and opts for a betting company because they give a bit more cash. Sure they give us a few more millions in income compared to many other companies, but they give us sweet **** all in terms of exposure. A tiny logo on the bottom of their website generates exactly 0 quid for Villa. That I do not care much about, but I think it's really daft to care for Acorns and then "hire" a betting company. Ethics, morals etc.

For those wondering about the away kit having similar colour to claret on it, we usually have to wear it when we are away at teams who play in red, so the deeper purple shade will clash less than the claret colour. I'd imagine that the shirt is all white on the back as well (are there some rules about not having quartered backs???)

Obviously against West Ham the 3rd kit will come out.

When I first saw them I hoped they had put Burnley's kits out on our site by mistake. It really looks like cheap middle of the road work, but hey, I guess it's the dreadful sponsor that makes the damage. Safe to say, I will never buy any of those kits. I guess the home top is decent work from Macron, it's safe and basic Villa. The away top looks horrendous on Vlaar but better on Weimann.

Dafabet... nice work Faulkner. Another betting company that I have never heard of. I understand Apple or Budweiser are hard to get a hold of, but seriously, something better must be out there :)

I obviously know that they are a betting company after yesterday's annoucement (like Genting), thus making it a horrible idea for a shirt sponsor. Did you some how fail to grasp that in my post? Another team that cannot get a decent sponsor and opts for a betting company because they give a bit more cash. Sure they give us a few more millions in income compared to many other companies, but they give us sweet **** all in terms of exposure. A tiny logo on the bottom of their website generates exactly 0 quid for Villa. That I do not care much about, but I think it's really daft to care for Acorns and then "hire" a betting company. Ethics, morals etc.

What the **** have a betting company got to do with Acorns?

There's a big debate going on in the other thread, but what makes betting companies more immoral than other big companies? I find it highly ironic that you have a moan, yet mention Budweiser as one of your preferred sponsors.

They've got a big front page banner of AVFC on their global site front page. Hardly a small logo on the bottom.

Anyway, as I've mentioned before, having a betting site as a sponsor seems to do Real Madrid no hrm, so it's hardly indicative of the stature of the club.

Â