New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

When I first saw them I hoped they had put Burnley's kits out on our site by mistake. It really looks like cheap middle of the road work, but hey, I guess it's the dreadful sponsor that makes the damage. Safe to say, I will never buy any of those kits. I guess the home top is decent work from Macron, it's safe and basic Villa. The away top looks horrendous on Vlaar but better on Weimann.

Again, the new sponsor is horrible. Both their business and their logo!

Dafabet... nice work Faulkner. Another betting company that I have never heard of. I understand Apple or Budweiser are hard to get a hold of, but seriously, something better must be out there :)

do they still base away kits on black and white tvs?

if they do then we wont need to wear the 3rd kit because the design will still stand out, although they will no doubt use the 3rd kit 2/3 times over the season in order to justify having one

We've had a third kit, technically, since the start of the Nike days and we've never done that.

im amazed that grown men still harp on about kits........ footy kits are for kids. Grown men should only wear footy shirts for their sole purpose - to play in..........

Yeah, but you never know who you might meet down at the local Power League. If you've got a nice kit on then all the other guys will be very impressed. You never know, you might even bag yourself a hottie :)

When I first saw them I hoped they had put Burnley's kits out on our site by mistake. It really looks like cheap middle of the road work, but hey, I guess it's the dreadful sponsor that makes the damage. Safe to say, I will never buy any of those kits. I guess the home top is decent work from Macron, it's safe and basic Villa. The away top looks horrendous on Vlaar but better on Weimann.

Again, the new sponsor is horrible. Both their business and their logo!

Dafabet... nice work Faulkner. Another betting company that I have never heard of. I understand Apple or Budweiser are hard to get a hold of, but seriously, something better must be out there :)

Dafabet are a horrible business but you've never heard of them. I see.

• Like 2

Reason it looks better on Wiemann i think is because you can see the whole kit. It does look odd with the top only.. however shirt and shorts it looks class.

Or maybe Vlaar is just fat.

im amazed that grown men still harp on about kits........ footy kits are for kids. Grown men should only wear footy shirts for their sole purpose - to play in..........

Yeah, but you never know who you might meet down at the local Power League. If you've got a nice kit on then all the other guys will be very impressed. You never know, you might even bag yourself a hottie :)

Class - but exactly my point - I presume you've gone down powerleague to PLAY..... not wear a top as your best ever going down the boozer garment

• Like 1

Â