New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Home = nice - decent effort.Away = wait till I see it in actionIt's a shame we have to have sponsors, they often spoil kits, and the idea of being a walking billboard for company means I'd never buy one. I'll spend my cash on a nice old sponsor-less 70's retro number. I'll never get used to our current badge either.All in all, it's claret, it's blue. Now lets go get our squad sorted and get out there next season and kick some ass.

So I assume every bit of clothing you own is completely plain and unbranded then?
Not unbranded, but I buy fairly plain clothing. A small makers name on the item is fine by me.

I like the blue side panels on the home strip..& the throwback design to when we were once a darn good team but i have to say i am a touch unsure about the socks.. they remind me of some the missus wears at Halloween apart from the colours on hers are black & orange.

The away one is certainly different & it's ok at first glance.. Will be going on Sunday to the Kit launch so will reserve final judgement until then.

Claret and blue home kit...claret and white away kit. Thats not going to help us against West Ham now is it. Looks like the hi-vis away kit from this year still has some life left in it.

Perhaps we should just turn up at Upton Park in our regular away kit and make them change kits like they did to us a few years back.

Blues fans on their board think we'll hate the home kit because it is the same style as they've had in the past. Thick words removed

Still obsessed with us it seems. If they actually got off thier hillbilly backsides and showed the same level of interest with thier own infestation of a club, they might get to the level of being shit.

At least the kit aint zulu pink.

Â