New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Love the home kit, nothing wrong with goalie kits (pink will be good for that cancer awareness week) as for the away.... at first I was unsure, now after watching video I am coming around. By the end of the week I am pretty sure I will be buying both home and away this year.

Reason it looks better on Wiemann i think is because you can see the whole kit. It does look odd with the top only.. however shirt and shorts it looks class.

Or maybe Vlaar is just fat.

I think it's more because Weimann is facing the camera, so you only see the front of the shirt.

On Vlaar's photo, you can see the side where the chequers end. It does look a little bit odd. It almost looks like he's wearing a sandwich board.

Still.... I love them!

And the dark grey keeper kit is absolutely class.

Where are people seeing this?  Can't see it anywhere.

iop111.jpg

Did the link work? Hope you can see it.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Reason it looks better on Wiemann i think is because you can see the whole kit. It does look odd with the top only.. however shirt and shorts it looks class.

Or maybe Vlaar is just fat.

I think it's more because Weimann is facing the camera, so you only see the front of the shirt.

On Vlaar's photo, you can see the side where the chequers end. It does look a little bit odd. It almost looks like he's wearing a sandwich board.

Still.... I love them!

In the video, you can see there's a gap in the side, but it leads straight down the shorts and it looks really, really smart :)

In the video, you can see there's a gap in the side, but it leads straight down the shorts and it looks really, really smart :)

Oooo good!

I'll watch the video when I get home!

I'll probably get the home kit.

Away kit is awful though

It looks alright on Weimann, it's just the way the square cuts off at the shoulder looks really awkward.

He also has his shirt out... where Vlaar tucks it in and looks a bit of a dag.

Â