New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Don't PL numbers have to be white or black?

White, Black, Dark Blue, Gold or Red

I suppose Gold was the only reasonable option then...

In terms of the arms on the sleeves I wonder if they will still be baggy? They look fairly baggy on the pictures, but that could be due to the sizing. 

Don't PL numbers have to be white or black?

White, Black, Dark Blue, Gold or Red

Didn't we use light blue numbers in 96-97 on the first Reebok shirt?  Always thought light blue numbers would look better on our home shirts

There are a few bits I'd change but in the interest of professionalism I'll hold my tongue.  They have a brand identity and are working within it, and doing it well.

In all I think they've done a good job.  Well done!

I also think we haven't seen the last of the lime green effort.

• Like 3

I love it! The blue might be tad bit light for my liking, but I love the design. And for the sponsor, I think it looks neat. Clean writing, no silly logos or colours, just plain and simple. Also quite happy with the away shirt

There are a few bits I'd change but in the interest of professionalism I'll hold my tongue.  They have a brand identity and are working within it, and doing it well.

We sure haven't :3  its our 3rd kit 

I'm not sure what colour font you were expecting? It had to be gold, nothing else would work. 

"They" didn't **** anything up, they're victims of their own brilliant and brave design.

I bloody love that away shirt. 

Yes i originally was angry, but then I was told they had to choose certain colours. Gold was the only reasonable one. 

Indeed. You can see direction, a purpose to their designs. They are building an identity.

That identity seems to be "a bit mental but not quite Liverpool/Warrior mental". I like macron, they're unique.

• Like 1

Waiting until August since I need me some names. Do wonder what I should get though, anyone got any suggestion? Benteke is a risk but by august it should be sorted out. Weimann seems like the obvious one for me, but would be cool to have one of the new ones like tonev or helenius. Lol, dunno why I care so much about that but I do :P

Indeed. You can see direction, a purpose to their designs. They are building an identity.

That identity seems to be "a bit mental but not quite Liverpool/Warrior mental". I like macron, they're unique.

Absolutely.  The only bits I'd change fall under the smaller details that I'd class "they didn't need to do that".  Sometimes feels a little like they've tried too hard when the rest of the shirt didn't need it.  They'd done a good enough job already.

Waiting until August since I need me some names. Do wonder what I should get though, anyone got any suggestion? Benteke is a risk but by august it should be sorted out. Weimann seems like the obvious one for me, but would be cool to have one of the new ones like tonev or helenius. Lol, dunno why I care so much about that but I do :P

Get your own name with the number 69.  Always looks ace, that.

:wacko:

• Like 1

Home shirt, I'd just have continued the v-neck all the way round instead of adding the unnecessary flappy claret bits, that's it.

Away shirt, I'd have rounded off the arm side top corner of the purple square and have had an all white collar but that's about it.

Edited by Ingram85

Â