New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Not a fan of either kit really, far to busy for my liking, much prefer the simpler designs of Nike in the McLeish season. Still at least no sign of claret shorts.

Agree on the away, but I can't really see what's busy about the home shirt.

• Like 2

im amazed that grown men still harp on about kits........ footy kits are for kids.  Grown men should only wear footy shirts for their sole purpose - to play in..........

I agree to some extent, but wearing one when you go to Villa Park is acceptable too.

I like the home kit, not amazing like the 95/96 or the 07/08 kits but good enough. If Villa played Fiorentina or another team that wore purple, there may be a problem.

Not a fan of either kit really, far to busy for my liking, much prefer the simpler designs of Nike in the McLeish season. Still at least no sign of claret shorts.

Agree on the away, but I can't really see what's busy about the home shirt.

Home not so bad, just not into the collar. Macron need to employ some of the VT mock designers, some of the designs earlier in this thread were much better.

Edited by honest_bertie

Since I left for work this morning this thread has almost doubled in size!

Liking both the kits though, the home kit looks smart and the away kit is a bit different, which I think is always good for away kits.

A disgrase to the club. How do they manage to make such an ugly kit? Really pisses me off, the collar must be the ugliest ever worn by footballers. This really is one of the ugliest i have ever seen.

Each to their own I guess, I really like it. I think disgrace is a bit strong

the home kit looks insane soon as it drops in price i am 110% getting it, the away kit however... well 2 kits in 1 years is too much to ask for anyway

The home kit just looks so brilliant and classic and even the sponser or the badge doesn't take away from that authentic look. loving it

Edited by skarroki

Â