New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

had a look round the various kit sites to see the comments, most are positive, pretty much everyone seems to like the home, the away is unsuprisingly marmite, but more or less every negative comment left starts with the macron men and ends with the goalkeepers collar

Edited by villa4europe

970213_587200407990699_1688268858_n.jpg

Is that really Big Ben, or is that a wax work? Looks like a model to me. The real Benteke has already left, so they've made a fake and dressed him up.

• Like 2

And the dark grey keeper kit is absolutely class.

Where are people seeing this?  Can't see it anywhere.

iop111.jpg

Did the link work? Hope you can see it.

It didn't, as it transpires, but now I'm home from work I can see it, ta.  It's a beaut.

Still prefer the pink though.

interviews from the players on AVTV about the kits

Benteke basically says he likes the kit its comfortable, the home kit is nice and so is the away kit and he thinks its very beautiful.

HE'S GOD DAMN STAYING

Home kit looks the business - anyone brave enough to buy one with Bentekke on the back ?

Maybe Benteke, not Bentekke, but certainly not until we get confirmation on whether or not he will stay as number 20 or if he will take up the number 9 left by Bent.

As for the AVTV interview, did Benteke speak in English?

Yes and he spoke fairly good English as well. There were 3 clips of him speaking for 20 seconds ish. 

I continued to watch the video he goes on to say:

Its nice when the supporters have my name on their shirt it makes me feel good and its good for the team, it gives me confidence and makes me feel proud, and i want to give something back to them.

He also says he's used to photoshoots in belgium but this is his first time in England doing it so he's happy

Edited by KjParton

Really like the kits, not someone who buys kits but if I did I definitely would.

Oh and Andi Weimann, definite man crush, think he just stole Goslings spot.

Not sure on the home myself, looks a little claustrophobic. Too fussy. Love the away, don't mind that being a bit mental.

Agree on Andi. He's one damn fine young man. 

These kits are really growing on me, but so much for slim fit eh? The arms look really baggy again.

Footballers don't tend to have big arms, but if you look at the pics of Vlaar who is a bit of a unit they're not so bad. They do seem to splay out a bit at the bottom though I agree. 

I shouldn't have much trouble, get yourself some guns  ;)

Yes and he spoke fairly good English as well. There were 3 clips of him speaking for 20 seconds ish. 

I continued to watch the video he goes on to say:

Its nice when the supporters have my name on their shirt it makes me feel good and its good for the team, it gives me confidence and makes me feel proud, and i want to give something back to them.

He also says he's used to photoshoots in belgium but this is his first time in England doing it so he's happy

Yeah hes staying.

Only just noticed the embossed writing on the back "prepared"

920x2191_fitbox-aston_villa_home_shirt_2

Incredible detail!

I think people who say Macron make cheap kits need to delve a bit deeper then their initial ignorance.  Macron obv have spent a lot of time on these kits.  The detail and thought is great.  They truly value AVFC as a brand and a club.  Nike couldnt give a f about us.

• Like 3

Â