U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

Propaganda, because you don't agree with it? Oh, ok, so people who disagree with you are automatically making it up. Sounds familiar.

Just because you like what it says doesn't mean it's not propaganda and a lot of horrendous bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

You really want to spend a moment thinking about things. Well, thinking about anything. Well, thinking.

Too busy with work and family to spend time throwing my toys out every time someone doesn’t agree with me and arguing with relics on the internet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Can't help thinking there would have been some violence from police were this a protest with a, err.. different basis. A few people getting shot with rubber bullets at close range. Batons out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

Only doubt because certain people believe only one way. Whoever it is needs to be prosecuted, not just if they are Trump supporters. Sadly, most in here only seem to believe that. 

This is more of a case if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck!!

3 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Propaganda, because you don't agree with it? Oh, ok, so people who disagree with you are automatically making it up. Sounds familiar.

It’s propaganda cause it’s false, like the graph you showed earlier.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Whoever it is needs to be prosecuted, not just if they are Trump supporters. Sadly, most in here only seem to believe that. 

Please quote a post that said otherwise.

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Evidence wouldn't support what you've posted. :mrgreen:

I’ve been on this site for 20 years and read it everyday but posted a few hundred times. I would say evidence is quite strong that I ignore most stuff. You just decided to pick a fight from 15 years ago. See, a relic!!

im sure others are bored of our games as their is another topic going on. So err peace out. 

Edited by andyjsg
Close this one up
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Why don’t they just ban him and deny him the platform to spout his antagonistic bullshit? 

poor from Twitter, I bet they secretly love the attention and additional subscribers/users gained due to his tweets. 

Because if they did that it would lead to Civil Unrest amongst his supporters........ Oh wait. 

• Like 1

Just now, andyjsg said:

I’ve been on this site for 20 years and read it everyday but posted a few hundred times. I would say evidence is quite strong that I ignore most stuff. You just decided to pick a fight from 15 years ago. See, a relic!!

'Evidence is quite strong'. Yep - good work. ;)

4 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Only doubt because certain people believe only one way. Whoever it is needs to be prosecuted, not just if they are Trump supporters. Sadly, most in here only seem to believe that. 

Mate by all indications these are Trump supporters. No point bringing up anybody else until there's solid evidence. Everyone there needs to be prosecuted, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that.

It's like bringing up Everton fans after Liverpool fans were found rioting outside Anfield. What's the point?

10 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Here’s the thing though. If you make an assertion and provide supporting evidence which has been comprehensively and utterly debunked by independent sources and you continue to stick your fingers in your ears, people aren’t going to take you terribly seriously. 
We are talking about verifiable facts here, not opinions. 

Of course, you are welcome to have “alternative facts” if you wish, that’s your right. 

Edited by choffer
Typo
  • Like 1

Â