U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Can’t someone just shoot him already?

MUCH more likely that there will be an assassination attempt on Biden. 

Who spoke very well just now, I thought. 

• Like 4

Just now, theboyangel said:

Why don’t they just ban him and deny him the platform to spout his antagonistic bullshit? 

poor from Twitter, I bet they secretly love the attention and additional subscribers/users gained due to his tweets. 

Can't. first amendment prevents them aparently. Rumour has it, he gets banned from twitter as soon as he's out of office

• Sad 1

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Whilst he is still President his tweets are an official form of Government communication, there would be a shitstorm if Twitter banned him. As soon as he's out of office however, I wouldn't be surprised if he's immediately kicked off.

They know they’ll be in for wave after wave of legal action from him if they do. 

59 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

And yet they could have used it in court, yet didn’t. What does that tell you?

They have tried, I think only one judge has been willing to listen to any evidence in 62 cases. People say the cases have failed, they haven't failed, evidence would need to be shown to fail. Judges aren't willing to listen. 

• Sad 1

That statement is beyond my powers of description.

I sometimes wonder if there are people behind the camera pissing themselves laughing and he's the worlds biggest troll.

He's just incredible - he shouldn't be allowed to remain in power, even just for the handful of days he has remaining.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sne said:

So will we see a new 3rd party created after this? Those Republican politicians who have pinned their flags on Trump will be in a poor spot with most sane Republican voters. 

Won't happen ...  or if it does the Democrats will have a long run ....  Trump - Republican split of the conservative vote. This is why Republicans are knuckling under now.

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

They have tried, I think only one judge has been willing to listen to any evidence in 62 cases. People say the cases have failed, they haven't failed, evidence would need to be shown to fail. Judges aren't willing to listen. 

They're not listening because the evidence is so far fetched, so laughably ridiculous that Judges would be mocking the law by allowing it to be heard in a court.

This election was not stolen.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Did you get that from Breitbart too? When does the penny drop?

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 4

Just now, fruitvilla said:

Won't happen ...  or if it does the Democrats will have a long run ....  Trump - Republican split of the conservative vote. This is why Republicans are knuckling under now.

I know, but the party is absolutely torn apart after this. The right wing portion of that party has just attempted a coup d'etat. And Trump and his cohorts are not condemning it. How do you fix that?

4 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Yes, that sounds very plausible 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

They're not listening because the evidence is so far fetched, so laughably ridiculous that Judges would be mocking the law by allowing it to be heard in a court.

This election was not stolen.

Also most of the lawyers didn’t want to present evidence as it would get them disbarred as it was a joke. “I saw some food trucks, but they didn’t look like they had food in them” etc etc

Â