U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

“I came to do a revolution and there was violence! My name and home address? Sure, it’s..” 

Art. 

Reckon I've now watched it two dozen times. It hasn't stopped being funny yet.

• Like 1

All these people storming the Capital are **** morons.Really only thing needs to be said on the subject.Your man lost,get over it.

And seeing Trump's newest tweet he essentially fully agrees with them doing so,ridiculous.

Arrest them all.If I find out somebody I know personally was a part of this, they can **** right off

5 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

😂😂😂

To be honest I had no idea what he was talking about at the end, all very cryptic, was like watching a David Lynch movie and just as boring.

I love that you think its ended.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He took it at face value where it appears to show votes being deducted from Trump.

Which is admittedly pretty alarming. But misrepresents the reality.

I wasn't trying to shit on Villianusa. Just trying to show him why the chart he has presented is incorrect

This is the video I was talking about what happened in Georgia on November 3rd HERE This was given at the 2nd Georgia state senate hearing into election fraud. This is the same data that the Secretary of State has certified the election. Again, votes should not go down, they should be accumulative. 

The state was told to hand over the machines for forensic viewing, but they are unwilling to do so. Why would you not want to be proved correct? Why are many states deleting election data that is a federal crime (supposed to be kept for 22 months)? 

I appreciate the discussion. 

This really does illustrate why such a long handover is a bad idea. 

He's spent 2 months stirring and stirring this up to get to this point. 

Give them a week and get them out before they can do too much damage. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I mean I thought I explained it pretty well. But I’ll try again. 

Fundamentally because the data being used, or rather the data the author has reverse engineered, is absolutely and totally incorrect. That should be enough. 

But to try and explain it in detail. Let’s say Biden currently has exactly 1,000,000 votes and Trump has 1,000,000 votes. Exactly 50/50

A new batch of votes arrive. Let’s say it’s 50,000 votes. Because of the way the author is incorrectly extracting his data, he would assume this batch of votes was a 50/50 split (because he’s wrongly using the cumulative percentage split). So by his calculations it’s now 1,025,000 votes to Biden vs 1,025,000 votes for Trump. 

In reality, let’s say all 50,000 new votes were for Biden. The author has assumed half of those votes are Trump’s. But they’re not, in reality they’ve all gone to Biden. So in fact it’s 1,050,000 Biden vs 1,000,000 Trump and it’s now 51% vs 49%

But the author doesn’t know this. All he can see is the top level data given on the NY Times website. This now says total votes of 2,050,000 and a split of 51%vs49% (rounded)

So he does 49% of 2,050,000 and gets to 1,000,000 and thinks hang on! I’ve counted trump’s votes and he had 1,025,000 so he’s lost 25,000 votes!! And wait, Biden should only have 1,025,000 but he’s now got 1,050,000 so he’s gained 25,000 votes out of nowhere!

He does that multiple times and you get the timeline set out in the original chart. 

Ive massively simplified the numbers so the percentages may not add up exactly, but you should hopefully get my point

I go full retard whenever I see numbers, you might as well have said that in German to me

Can we just go back to the fact that it was VP Pence that deployed the DC National Guard, it seems to have been lost in all this. It's probably more important than anything I've seen happen since the building was cleared

If it was Pence who gave the order, surely that requires Trump to have been relieved of office in some shape or form.

Something has happened in the chain of command there.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rodders said:

13 arrests. bent, racist clearings in the woods. I hope they video identify everyone and chuck them all in jail, assuming drowning them is out of the question. 

If there were ever a time for the internet to do its thing, this is it.

4 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Nothing at all will be changed because of them doing this today.Complete and utter waste of time

Some of these phone make it look more like a fun day out rather than a protest. Probably why police didn’t intervene as it could then get nasty. Let them have their fun and go home.   Then arrest the ones who got a little carried away.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â