U.S. Politics

maqroll

Will be interesting to learn who it was that ordered the police and national guard to stay away today. 

Just looking at the number of officers that are on the streets now compared to 3 hours ago. It's a 100% increase. Now it looks like that scene from The Dark Knight Rises. 

Just now, sne said:

Will be interesting to learn who it was that ordered the police and national guard to stay away today. 

Just looking at the number of officers that are on the streets now compared to 3 hours ago. It's a 100% increase. Now it looks like that scene from The Dark Knight Rises. 

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There will need to be a proper inquiry into the peculiar police response to this - it's been entirely un-American.

In lots of ways, this is a much better way to police these things - but I've a feeling this ain't the new normal.

I was watching one of the us news stations earlier and they said that the DC police are the only ones under direct jurisdiction from the president, or something to that effect but I may have misheard or misinterpreted it.

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There will need to be a proper inquiry into the peculiar police response to this - it's been entirely un-American.

In lots of ways, this is a much better way to police these things - but I've a feeling this ain't the new normal.

Right? This agent was firing his weapon in Congress with face mask over his chin. Goddamn rookie. 

FAE4324F-DD63-4028-97D8-3F84F672B954.jpeg

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Again, where are the police? This is meant to be the greatest democracy on earth, The Republicans are the self titled party of law and order, freedom of speech is the cornerstone of their society.  Yet democracy is being subverted, there is no policing and the press are being silenced. 

Why can people not see this is exactly what happens in dictatorships. 

Trump has done nothing but cause enormous damage to USA from internal protectionism to splitting the population. 

It really is the last days of Rome.  If they don't get their shit together and fast, USA will fade to obscurity and a new world order will be established, which is probably happening right now anyway. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You find yourself at Nancy Pelosi's desk, her PC is logged in, not locked and her email is open.

Who do you email?

Ghostbusters!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This is a fundamental error and is enough to discount any analysis based off it. The person collecting it has incorrectly reverse engineered the data to get to vote numbers which are totally false. 

The question I have is how did Villianusa  ...  get to the point where he thought it was evidence for his position?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

You find yourself at Nancy Pelosi's desk, her PC is logged in, not locked and her email is open.

Who do you email?

A private mail to Hillary 

just for sh*ts and giggles

Edited by AXD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â