U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

1950? Eek, not a good response. :o

Civil rights in the 50s right?

not done a lot for people since, unless you mean supporting people throwing fire extinguishers off of buildings (yeah I remember our last conversation too)

Edited by andyjsg

1 hour ago, villianusa said:

That shows how little than you know. Zuckerberg gave $400,000,000 to the democrat's party to by pass constitutional law. He likes to block as much republican stuff as much as possible. Like two days before the runoff election in Georgia, FB took down the donation pages for the two republican runners, but they later announced it was a mistake. 

Zuckerberg's $400mil donation was to fund election offices preparations under the pandemic. It wasn't to the democrats at all

The Zuckerberg's donation was because the Republicans refused to adequately fund the changes neccessary, they equalled the amount the federal government made.

The Zuckerbergs funded democracy not the Democrats, the democracy the Republicans were underfunding on purpose to boost their vote.

Just now, bickster said:

Zuckerberg's $400mil donation was to fund election offices preparations under the pandemic. It wasn't to the democrats at all

The Zuckerberg's donation was because the Republicans refused to adequately fund the changes neccessary, they equalled the amount the federal government made.

The Zuckerbergs funded democracy not the Democrats, the democracy the Republicans were underfunding on purpose to boost their vote.

It's OK Villianusa agreed with this by posting a Briebart link which put a slightly different spin on it. Apparently it was an attempt to rent a government. 

Once a chemical pattern occurs in the brain it is really difficult to shake.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Nope.

My reference was the extension of suffrage to women.

My reference was to the pointlessness of protesting since the 50s. Stand down big boy we are mostly on the same side on this one 🙂

Edited by andyjsg
Extra
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Maybe a little rash :D

But play stupid games win stupid prizes. Obviously they should be arresting them. 

What would you call it if "protestors" stormed a parliament building in order to prevent a democratic process taking place in the ratification of a new head of state?

I mean by most definitions it's an attempted coup, no?

4 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

My reference was to the pointlessness of protesting since the 50s. Stand down big boy we are mostly on the same side on this one 🙂

No, we're not 'big boy' (yawn).

Edited by snowychap

Â