U.S. Politics

maqroll

I had to go to bed.

Has the US capital managed to mobilize its thousands of police by now?

I swear that's such a mystery to me it seems dodgy. I can't for my life understand why the police didn’t storm and clear that area of people 5 min after the breach.

I thought having stupid amounts of trigger happy police was the only thing they were good at. A fecking coup takes place and they aren’t seen for hours.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I don't feel so bad about watching a Japanese man folding steel 10,000 times to make a sword anymore.

And don't talk to me about kitchen life hacks.

I telling you, "Adrians digital basement" has fap potential

Can't help thinking there would have been some violence from police were this a protest with a, err.. different basis. A few people getting shot with rubber bullets at close range. Batons out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I had to go to bed.

Has the US capital managed to mobilize its thousands of police by now?

I swear that's such a mystery to me it seems dodgy. I can't for my life understand why the police didn’t storm and clear that area of people 5 min after the breach.

I thought having stupid amounts of trigger happy police was the only thing they were good at. A fecking coup takes place and they aren’t seen for hours.

Yeah, scary. 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Sure. But you're casting doubt where there isn't any currently.

Only doubt because certain people believe only one way. Whoever it is needs to be prosecuted, not just if they are Trump supporters. Sadly, most in here only seem to believe that. 

Â