U.S. Politics

maqroll

5 minutes ago, villianusa said:

They have tried, I think only one judge has been willing to listen to any evidence in 62 cases. People say the cases have failed, they haven't failed, evidence would need to be shown to fail. Judges aren't willing to listen. 

Do you need a hand moving the goalposts again?

1 minute ago, sne said:

I know, but the party is absolutely torn apart after this. The right wing portion of that party has just attempted a coup d'etat. And Trump and his cohorts are not condemning it. How do you fix that?

I don't have a clue. Legalize marijuana in all the conservative states?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't understand why the rioters aren't being treated like the domestic terrorists they blatantly are. This goes far past patriotism.

If this was a gathering of BLM supporters there would have been tanks by now.

• Like 1

Election4.thumb.jpeg.8ee626b086c76e441cb443c49a9bad2a.jpeg

Whoever is causing the violence in DC needs to be prosecuted. There is very good footage and they will be exposed one way or the other. Someone as identified this guy as BLM, but I don't know, but hopefully the truth will out. 

I see one person shot so far, I hope it's the last.

Just now, Tegis said:

I went from watching a calm man restoring an Amiga 4000 with battery leakage to this circus. I think I'm going back to youtube.

I don't feel so bad about watching a Japanese man folding steel 10,000 times to make a sword anymore.

And don't talk to me about kitchen life hacks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

Election4.thumb.jpeg.8ee626b086c76e441cb443c49a9bad2a.jpeg

Whoever is causing the violence in DC needs to be prosecuted. There is very good footage and they will be exposed one way or the other. Someone as identified this guy as BLM, but I don't know, but hopefully the truth will out. 

I see one person shot so far, I hope it's the last.

Being at a BLM march doesn't make you "BLM" (whatever that means) does it? One glance at him tells me he'd be on the opposing side to that.

Â