U.S. Politics

maqroll

17 hours ago, villakram said:

Once again, attacking the source and ignoring the content.

When the content is a red herring it's appropriate to turn attention to its source.

Edited by il_serpente
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, il_serpente said:

When the content is a red herring it's appropriate to turn attention to its source.

Red herring... quite! 

Pelosi all on the social justice and democracy bandwagon and then providing a direct statement looking out for herself over the people. 

Literally anything was better than Trump but Biden is visibly ageing in front of our eyes. I don't know if he could make it to 2024 let alone try to get re-elected.  

It will probably be a 2020 rerun because both Biden and Trump can raise the most money in the super pac committees.  And there is no obvious alternatives.

39 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Literally anything was better than Trump but Biden is visibly ageing in front of our eyes. I don't know if he could make it to 2024 let alone try to get re-elected.  

It will probably be a 2020 rerun because both Biden and Trump can raise the most money in the super pac committees.  And there is no obvious alternatives.

Isn’t Ted Cruz a lock-in for President in 2024 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Considering Biden is very likely to become a lame duck president in a year, I doubt he will have much to run on in 2024. Biden is indeed ageing so he should/ the Ds should know better that have him run again in 2024. They probably will though

I’m sure it’s been mentioned but to think Biden and Trump were the two best candidates for presidency in a country of 350m is mindblowing.

I like Biden as an individual but he’s far too old to be president and Trump is a psychopath. 

My money is on DeSantis to be next President. Unless Trump persuaded him to run as vice or to step down all together.

16 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned but to think Biden and Trump were the two best candidates for presidency in a country of 350m is mindblowing.

I like Biden as an individual but he’s far too old to be president and Trump is a psychopath. 

My money is on DeSantis to be next President. Unless Trump persuaded him to run as vice or to step down all together.

It's never a case of "best", it's a case of who can grease the righht wheels, or who people think will push through their agenda. The fact that the campaigning requirements essentially limit the candidates to those who are incredibly wealthy or backed by huge lobbying groups ensures that it's a fairly shallow selection pool.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Biden vs. Trump 2024 would be so far beyond satire, I’d have to permanently give up on following the news and take up knitting.

A satire to have you in stitches, then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's never a case of "best", it's a case of who can grease the righht wheels, or who people think will push through their agenda. The fact that the campaigning requirements essentially limit the candidates to those who are incredibly wealthy or backed by huge lobbying groups ensures that it's a fairly shallow selection pool.

Such is life in the self claimed world's greatest democracy. 

The media lines the prosecution are coming out with are 'no matter how much money you have', 'no much power you have' 'no matter how long it has been' - etc - well it is all going one way isn't it? Andrew certainly - Trump maybe not given how much we know he adores fake boobs. 

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

The media lines the prosecution are coming out with are 'no matter how much money you have', 'no much power you have' 'no matter how long it has been' - etc - well it is all going one way isn't it? Andrew certainly - Trump maybe not given how much we know he adores fake boobs. 

What you on about mate? :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

What you on about mate? :D

Too much Xmas JD left over - basically I had an epiphany whereby I foresaw the bringing down of Prince Andrew and the possible clearing of Trump cos he likes Stormy Daniels. 

• Like 1

Â