Jimzk5

Wolves going to four at the back has completely baffled me mid season.

Even with Jimenez injury, likes of Boly and Coady really aren't that great without extra CB alongside them, Saiss at left back was another odd selection.

Wouldn't shock me if Nuno moves on end of the season, he's taken them as far as he can and already rumours Mendes is whispering to other prem clubs.

4 games infront of them, 4 games in hand.:lol:

• Like 1

Haha brilliant anything to shut Wolves up atm. Nuno looks like he's cracking up. The only other time they even had a tiny bit of difficulty was the year they got promoted and had a short blip of 3 losses in 4 games or something. Plenty of tears at the Tangerine Temple tonight

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Haha brilliant anything to shut Wolves up atm. Nuno looks like he's cracking up. The only other time they even had a tiny bit of difficulty was the year they got promoted and had a short blip of 3 losses in 4 games or something. Plenty of tears at the Tangerine Temple tonight

Last season they didn’t begin well, wasn’t losses but lot of draws. I’m not sure how many points they had at this stage last season.

#levels mind the gap you custard bowl freaks.

The manager looks broken. Perhaps not seeing his family is making him lose his desire so it's not looking good for them. They are lucky they have some points on the board already and have alot of dross below them..should just about stay up.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

#levels mind the gap you custard bowl freaks.

The manager looks broken. Perhaps not seeing his family is making him lose his desire so it's not looking good for them. They are lucky they have some points on the board already and have alot of dross below them..should just about stay up.

I don’t think they’re as bad as that. They have quality in them and I think they’ll atleast finish comfortably midtable.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Think we can finally that rubbish that Coady is a better defender than Mings argument 

How about the Neves better than Grealish argument that was being put forward by them a couple of years ago? 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How about the Neves better than Grealish argument that was being put forward by them a couple of years ago? 🤣😂🤣😂

in fairness that season Neves was the better player and looked to be going to the top, Grealish was playing in a Bruce system after all ;) 

Its actually some Villa fans in the Mings thread said they would happily replace Mings with Coady :D 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

in fairness that season Neves was the better player and looked to be going to the top, Grealish was playing in a Bruce system after all ;) 

Grealish, while hamstrung by having to deal with Bruceball, still made Neves look silly in the 4-1 win. He was always the better player.

Not saying Neves is bad, of course.

5 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

I think once this Portuguese revolution has run it's course the wheels will start falling off again.

Once Nuno **** off and George Mendez stops getting them Champions League players for pittance it’s all over, Oh it started 🤣🤣

Will more than likely do a Sunderland 

Edited by Follyfoot

22 points from 19 games. That could easily drop down to under a point a game if they're not careful. A relegation scrap isn't impossible if Brighton and West Brom start to pick up. Unlikely yes, but not out of the question...

Â