Jimzk5

13 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I asked exactly this a couple of pages back.  I thought Juventus etc wanted him after his first season.  I wonder if he is fed up with Jota gone and Raul out of the team at present? 

He’s still a very good player but totally out of form right now.

Irrelevant of good wolves have been for a season or 2, when you have teams like Juve apparently interested in you it must be hard to rock up to work everyday in Wolverhampton

Wow just had a visit to MolineuxMix. They really don't like Jack or Deano or us.

Apparently we cheat, win fouls by throwing ourselves on the ground and our goal tonight shouldn't have stood as it was hand ball and then Jack fouled the Chelsea player.

12 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Wow just had a visit to MolineuxMix. They really don't like Jack or Deano or us.

Apparently we cheat, win fouls by throwing ourselves on the ground and our goal tonight shouldn't have stood as it was hand ball and then Jack fouled the Chelsea player.

It’s hilarious how bitter they are.

Don’t think I’d heard or even seen a Wolves fan for close to 2 decades and they have a brief period of being the better side and suddenly they all appear from the wood work trying to stoke a non-existant rivalry and now they can’t stop crying were above them. 

Hopefully the Mendes connection gets cut due to conflict of interest and they can **** off back into obscurity.

• Haha 1

This lot are very quiet on Twitter this season. They were all up on our feeds in the last couple of years. 

They're scared they'll be heading back to their regular mediocrity pretty sharpish. Their day in the Midlands sun is looking to come to an end.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Why did I bother, one of them compared us to Stoke under Pulis and that our style of play will incite riots when fans return

Surely is a sensible Wolves forum somewhere

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why did I bother, one of them compared us to Stoke under Pulis and that our style of play will incite riots when fans return

Surely is a sensible Wolves forum somewhere

@Andy81 shows me that their fans all aren't that crazy. That forum is just wild, wouldn't use it as a barometer of Wolves fans.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mykeyb said:

My new favourite past time is reading their ‘today’s games’ thread when we  play (not at the time, I’m not that sad).  It’s crazy!  One poster in particular is hilariously consumed by vitriol for us and and posts repeatedly during our games, I swear he’s a Blue Nose.  Incapable of processing anything we do positively and any goal we score is cheating by default.  

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

My new favourite past time is reading their ‘today’s games’ thread when we  play (not at the time, I’m not that sad).  It’s crazy!  One poster in particular is hilariously consumed by vitriol for us and and posts repeatedly during our games, I swear he’s a Blue Nose.  Incapable of processing anything we do positively and any goal we score is cheating by default.  

Inferiority complex syndrome

Â