Jimzk5

14 hours ago, useless said:

Wolves have a big problem in midfield, Moutinho and Neves are both very similar and both been out of form for a while now, and beyond those two they don't have much else. Vitinha hasn't impressed as more of an attacking option from that area, which is why they've had to recall Gibbs-White from his loan with Swansea.

They havent really given vitinha much of a chance. Shows how much they miss jimenez.  He is 29 and also aftee that horrific injury who knows if he will be as good.

I think nuno might move on soon. Taken them as far as he can

Nuno is a good manager but he has a tactical ceiling. People keep saying he will move onto a bigger team but I don't see it. He struggled at Porto and his 2nd season at Valencia when expectation was higher. He wont be getting a Chelsea or Arsenal position for example

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They havent really given vitinha much of a chance. Shows how much they miss jimenez.  He is 29 and also aftee that horrific injury who knows if he will be as good.

I think nuno might move on soon. Taken them as far as he can

saw the scar for the first time during the baggies game, looks a bad one

as for nuno i dont want to say hes a portuguese pulis because he's not, his football isnt that bad but at the same time its not positive free flowing football either, arsenal before arteta was about as big a chance as i could see him getting in the PL and im not sure arsenal want his brand, that said i think when you look at wolves at their best they look incredibly well drilled, everyone knows their job and does it so he's not a bad manager by any stretch

Realised yesterday they let go a Mendes client back in 2019 on a free transfer. Pedro Goncalves, he's now Sporting Lisbon's top goalscorer with 12 goals in 13 games from midfield and they are top of the league. He's also touted as the next Bruno Fernandes as you'd expect starring for the same club.

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Realised yesterday they let go a Mendes client back in 2019 on a free transfer. Pedro Goncalves, he's now Sporting Lisbon's top goalscorer with 12 goals in 13 games from midfield and they are top of the league. He's also touted as the next Bruno Fernandes as you'd expect starring for the same club.

He actually left Wolves for Familacao, thats actually another Mendes club 😂

Looks like they're close to signing Willian Jose from Real Sociedad.

Smart pick up that as he usually gets double figures in La Liga and can play targetman role. Was linked to Spurs last January and actually refused to play in a couple of games as he wanted the move.

This season he's actually started more games than usual as Isak has struggled a bit more, been a regular in europa league aswell so interested who La Real sign as his replacement.

On 20/01/2021 at 03:05, Zatman said:

Nuno is a good manager but he has a tactical ceiling. People keep saying he will move onto a bigger team but I don't see it. He struggled at Porto and his 2nd season at Valencia when expectation was higher. He wont be getting a Chelsea or Arsenal position for example

The current incumbents of both those positions aren't exactly Carlo Ancelotti. He's more than good enough to progress those squads. If they had any sense one of them would have tried to prise him away from Wolves when they had the vacancy.

William José on loan for the rest of the season with options to buy a done deal.

Not a like for like replacement for Jimenez but he should work as a similar type in how they want to play. Not as mobile but big and strong and all round a solid player with good instincts and positioning.

I like this deal as it's likely to give Alexander Isak more playing time at Sociedad.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So just for fun I popped on to MolineuxMix and saw this comment.

"Take Watkins grealish luiz cash Barkley out their side and they are miles behind us"

Barkley has only just come back from 2 months out.

Take *half our best XI* out and we're a worse side? Well, colour me astonished.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So just for fun I popped on to MolineuxMix and saw this comment.

"Take Watkins grealish luiz cash Barkley out their side and they are miles behind us"

Barkley has only just come back from 2 months out.

They also said that if we ignore the games in hand, give the win against them back to them and take away the points we got against an understrength Liverpool, and they would be ahead of us. 

I mean, what actual f***. Lol

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 20/01/2021 at 08:22, Zatman said:

He actually left Wolves for Familacao, thats actually another Mendes club 😂

The whole Mendes thing **** stinks to high heaven. Why it’s allowed I’ll never know.

Well I obviously I know - Money.

14 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

They also said that if we ignore the games in hand, give the win against them back to them and take away the points we got against an understrength Liverpool, and they would be ahead of us. 

And if their brother wasn't also their dad they wouldnt be Wolves fans. 

56 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Dog headed berks

Â