Jimzk5

5 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Neves is a strange one for me.  Looked as good as Jota last season but almost anonymous this season so far.  

Seemed to be a very talented player that’s either having a blip or is fed up and wants out? 

Wolves fan at work reckons he is off to replace Modric.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sne said:

Boy are they missing Jimenez (and Jota)

They've had nigh on 3 years of not having to cope with anyone missing. It's been miraculous. I had always wondered what would happen when they got some injuries and had to replace players.  Their run of no duds signing has been similarly amazing. 

Let's face it, they are well overdue some of the challenges everyone else has had to cope with. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Wolves fan at work reckons he is off to replace Modric.

Yeah I can see it, they only really have 4 midfielders for a 3 man midfield so they're definitely in the market for one, don't think he's 1st choice there though, ceballos won't make it there and all their others play further forward 

35 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Hmmm,  made 11 appearances for us, had discipline issues, and fecked off as soon as we were relegated. Don't want anyone to upset the harmony in our squad.

No thanks, would not want him back.

Never got a chance here under some absolutely dreadful managers and then wanted a chance at first team football so was swapped with Adomah to a team also in the Championship. He was clearly happy to prove himself at that level, just wanted a fair shake.

Don't remember any discipline issues other than rumours as he was leaving, just tactical naivety and poor fitness levels.

Iirc he was highly rated and well liked by the other players in the squad, just not by Sherwood, Garde, Black or RDM.

**** my life, that is a shit list. :lol:

Edited by YouUnastanFren

40 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Never got a chance here under some absolutely dreadful managers and then wanted a chance at first team football so was swapped with Adomah to a team also in the Championship. He was clearly happy to prove himself at that level, just wanted a fair shake.

Don't remember any discipline issues other than rumours as he was leaving, just tactical naivety and poor fitness levels.

Iirc he was highly rated and well liked by the other players in the squad, just not by Sherwood, Garde, Black or RDM.

**** my life, that is a shit list. :lol:

Boro were in Premier League when he left. He did refuse to be on the bench for a game but he was just a kid so I would forgive him for that

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Wouldnt want him in a Leeds shirt.

Hes a circus attraction not a footballer. He'd make a world class wing back with his athleticism but doesn't have the brain to play the role. As a winger I'd rather have Raphinha 

1 hour ago, Rino8 said:

Hes a circus attraction not a footballer. He'd make a world class wing back with his athleticism but doesn't have the brain to play the role. As a winger I'd rather have Raphinha 

Can't say I blame you. He's always flattered to deceive. I always expect him to be a tough opponent and one to look out for every time we play him, but he's never really been a proper threat.

Raphinha is twice the player, imo.

The Adama of last season would instantly become Leeds best player, only problem is that's the only real standout season he's had in his career and he's 25 next month.

He's more suited to a team that play counter attacking football, which is why he's been dropped from the Wolves starting eleven this season as they're trying to transition from that style of play to a more attacking orientated possession based team.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Circus attraction? Wtf. He'd easily be your best player of he came and he'd be up there for us too. He had a superb season last year and has come on leaps and bounds as a player.

Â