Jimzk5

1 hour ago, One For The Road said:

They also said that if we ignore the games in hand, give the win against them back to them and take away the points we got against an understrength Liverpool, and they would be ahead of us. 

I mean, what actual f***. Lol

Understrength Liverpool, the greatest defender in defending history played that game 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Ha true. Tbf they were understrength but with a squad like theirs that shouldn't matter too much. 

They were missing the goalkeeper and Mane thats it. We were missing our entire senior team and some reserves a few weeks back and they struggled

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

So just for fun I popped on to MolineuxMix and saw this comment.

"Take Watkins grealish luiz cash Barkley out their side and they are miles behind us"

Barkley has only just come back from 2 months out.

That guy is mental, genuinely mental.  That or he’s a Villa fan on a massive and brilliant wind up.

10 hours ago, One For The Road said:

They also said that if we ignore the games in hand, give the win against them back to them and take away the points we got against an understrength Liverpool, and they would be ahead of us. 

I mean, what actual f***. Lol

What do they mean "back to them"? They never had it in the first place.

Wolves fans used to be a reasonable bunch. It's actually a bit sad how low they've stooped in recent years.

Just now, Greenfly said:

What do they mean "back to them"? They never had it in the first place.

Wolves fans used to be a reasonable bunch. It's actually a bit sad how low they've stooped in recent years.

They claim they outplayed us and lost due to an awful decision. They are now also claiming we are a poor team having a good season. 

Oh and that they are a great team, having a poor season.

One guy said he would bet his mortgage on Wolves finishing above Villa next season. 

I hope he doesn't have a family. It gets cold on the streets of Wolverhampton

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

They claim they outplayed us and lost due to an awful decision. They are now also claiming we are a poor team having a good season. 

the penalty?

you could say it has similarities to the pogba one which we all went mental over but at t he same time the defending from Semedo is poorer than what luiz did, he's the wrong side as mcginn has done him, its an all day penalty, easy decision 

11 hours ago, mykeyb said:

So just for fun I popped on to MolineuxMix and saw this comment.

"Take Watkins grealish luiz cash Barkley out their side and they are miles behind us"

Barkley has only just come back from 2 months out.

So, two things here.....

1. Take the best players out of any team and they will struggle, duh!

2. I genuinely cannot name one of their players. Not one. That's how little they mean to me. Strange that they can name our entire team. Obsessed much?

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

So, two things here.....

2. I genuinely cannot name one of their players. Not one. That's how little they mean to me. Strange that they can name our entire team. Obsessed much?

Tbf I reckon you could come up with Neves or Moutinho - both are quality players.

13 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Tbf I reckon you could come up with Neves or Moutinho - both are quality players.

Well, I can now that I have googled them! I still don't care though!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

So, two things here.....

Just say a random Portuguese word, you'll probably name one by accident.

i cna name most of their team tbf

patricio, semedo, coady, i think boly, dunno the LB, moutinho, neves + a.n.other in midfield, neto podence and silva as the front 3, traore the world beater on the bench

we played them like 4 weeks ago... if you were to mix our teams i think GK could go either way but ill put the goggles on and go for martinez, cash RB, konsa, coady, targett, luiz, moutinho, neves, grealish, whoever is better out of podence and neto and i cant remember which it is, watkins

i can almost guarantee that not many outside of villa fans will know how well cash and targett are playing let alone konsa, feathers will be spat if one of them gets an england call up

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i cna name most of their team tbf

patricio, semedo, coady, i think boly, dunno the LB, moutinho, neves + a.n.other in midfield, neto podence and silva as the front 3, traore the world beater on the bench

we played them like 4 weeks ago... if you were to mix our teams i think GK could go either way but ill put the goggles on and go for martinez, cash RB, konsa, coady, targett, luiz, moutinho, neves, grealish, whoever is better out of podence and neto and i cant remember which it is, watkins

i can almost guarantee that not many outside of villa fans will know how well cash and targett are playing let alone konsa, feathers will be spat if one of them gets an england call up

Most people outside of Villa dont know who our manager is. Fine by me 🙂

• Like 1

Â