West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

So, how many games before they are singing for him to get the sack? I will say 10.

I think they will use their fingers to count up the games, mental arithmetic may be too much of a challenge so that will be 12 games for most supporters

• Haha 1

They've had a lot of the so called 'dinosaur' managers over the years, Bruce, Allardyce, Pullis, Pardew, going further back Pearson and Megson, probably unfair to label him as such but some would say Hodgson as well. Sunderland fans would laugh if he got them promoted and Newcastle were relegated.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

They've had a lot of the so called 'dinosaur' managers over the years, Bruce, Allardyce, Pullis, Pardew, going further back Pearson and Megson, probably unfair to label him as such but some would say Hodgson as well. Sunderland fans would laugh if he got them promoted and Newcastle were relegated.

probably but Sunderland fans hate him as well

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I think all fans would laugh at that, even Villa fans :)

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

Apparently on the radio Bruce said that he expected to be out of work for longer, but couldn't turn down the offer from WBA!😆 

I bet he couldn't!

giphy.gif

Agree, fairplay to him, why be rich when you can be even richer. 

The most incompetent multi and I do mean multi millionaire out there.

Extra donner meat and hold the lettuce. 

They got a little too excited when they finished above us for like 5 years. At least Wolves were blitzing the Championship and finishing in European places when they were lording it. These guys were getting excited for finishing 13th while Villa finished 15th.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

what amazes me, is if you read their forum, loads of them seem happy to have him.

are they brain dead!?

It's the narrative of the media perception he has, even the west brom announcement starts with Bruce has a proven record of promotion to the Premier league

No mention of relegation from the Premier league, or failed attempts at promotion from the championship

Of course they will welcome him with open arms

Â