West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

11 hours ago, MaVilla said:

what amazes me, is if you read their forum, loads of them seem happy to have him.

are they brain dead!?

Was trying to take the piss out of some last night at football and they all genuinely believe that he can't be worse than the last guy

"he was like Bobby Gould" is ingrained deep in them 

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Was trying to take the piss out of some last night at football and they all genuinely believe that he can't be worse than the last guy

"he was like Bobby Gould" is ingrained deep in them 

They believe they are a footballing team at heart and the 'Albion way' is good attacking football. You look at their managers though - Fat Sam, Pulis, Ishmael, Megson, and now Bruce, and they've had a lot of defensive managers. Its been a long time since the days of Alan "pass and move" Buckley! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Bruce will never not be out of work eh

Circus

but there has to be a reason....maybe, just maybe...he is good at somethings, even if, not everything.

I think he could get them up....not that, I particularly want that, but he could.

Edited by TRO

7 hours ago, Xela said:

They believe they are a footballing team at heart and the 'Albion way' is good attacking football. You look at their managers though - Fat Sam, Pulis, Ishmael, Megson, and now Bruce, and they've had a lot of defensive managers. Its been a long time since the days of Alan "pass and move" Buckley! 

Thats true.

The task is, they don't score enough goals, and Bruces forte, is not concede too many.....It could be a difficult task.

but I wish him no harm.

Â