West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Put it in the context of what they are and to be fair no I agree with them, same as when Bruce was with us

No fan has a god given right for their team to win football matches but I think with the top teams constantly shrinking the ability of others to do anything in football then at the very least you have to enjoy watching your team play good attractive progressive football

Being shit and boring but winning 1-0 every other week isn't accepted anymore because ultimately fans know it leads nowhere 

Thanks for the info! Good context. I dont really watch the Championship anymore (thank god). That makes sense. WBA are not my cup of tea but I understand fans wanting to see decent football. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

55 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Short term deal with cabbage. I wonder when he'll show up, after he watches the cricket in New Delhi?

watching every England 6 Nations is on the bucketlist along with Roland Garros. Then he might be available

Ha ha, my Albion mate is having a depressive breakdown at the thought of Brucie. Clutching at straws: 

I am taking some comfort from the fact that the Baggies have just signed Carrol and it has been said that him and Bruce don't get on since the latter got rid of the former from Newcastle ... so ....

:)

Â