West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Unjustly sacked by a Premier League club with rich new owners, what a coup for a midtable Championship team this would be.

Its what Sky have been pushing in that video. I think they were winless when he left 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Brucey is the man, sure he still has tenants in the area he can harass in person. Plus his idiot son needs to fight people on Twitter 

Bloody hell zatman, you should have put a bet on !!

• Haha 2

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Not ITK or anything but this was taken 10 minutes ago in Tipton. Not sure why he still wearing his Villa tracksuit but obviously been in talks all day with WBA and now deserves a Naan Kebab: 

image.jpeg.3b05459e9ab4e85c27420eb361fce0e2.jpeg

Some of yer wor orange chips lad. That'll shut 'em up! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

Sacked for 5th in the table? Jesus there is no pleasing some is there?

Put it in the context of what they are and to be fair no I agree with them, same as when Bruce was with us

No fan has a god given right for their team to win football matches but I think with the top teams constantly shrinking the ability of others to do anything in football then at the very least you have to enjoy watching your team play good attractive progressive football

Being shit and boring but winning 1-0 every other week isn't accepted anymore because ultimately fans know it leads nowhere 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

No really? I was joking. I mean why does Brucie keep doing it? He has oodles of money. Just enjoy your retirement.  

Maybe he could try his hand at writing or something. 

Â