West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Their goal difference certainly suggests that's a strong possibility. It's about twice as bad as Fulham and Sheff Utd; Fulham have drawn a lot of matches and Sheff Utd lost a lot by the odd goal, but Albion just kind of lose by two, three, four goals nearly every week. It's not even like they've had a single big mauling like a 9-0 damaging the figures, they're just regularly rank.

Obviously it's a lot easier to improve from 1-1 or 0-1 than it is from 0-3.

I think there was some stat that, of their last 5 home games (at some point in time), their least damaging defeat was a 3-0 loss to Aston Villa :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

I think there was some stat that, of their last 5 home games (at some point in time), their least damaging defeat was a 3-0 loss to Aston Villa :D 

I remember seeing that and thinking we needed to up our game. Only slapping three past those losers? I know they camped every player in the six yard box for about 85 minutes, but still.

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yeah. They are gone

RIP big Sam's CV.

He’ll be gone before the end of the season. Can keep his no relegations on his CV then and he’s got no hope of keeping these up.

I still struggle to see how anybody thought Allardyce was a good appointment for Albion. Trying to play defensive football when you have Kyle Bartley at centre back and Lee Peltier at right back in the premier league is never going to work.

They’re a team built by Bilic to try to attack. It’s no wonder they’re worse when they try to grind out points with the players they have.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Imagine them and blose get relegated in the same season?

Only thing that make it better os if you add Coventry as well

No, sorry, not Coventry. We need Blues to be relegated but Coventry to remain, and become the dominant club in St Andrew's. Then I am happy for both Cov and Blues to be relegated next year (Cov to the Championship and Blues to League 1) just to keep the gap.

West Brom can yo-yo to keep the hope and despair cycle continuing and six guaranteed points for us every other season.

That would be perfect, and frankly, as it stands at the moment, very possible!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They were only three points from safety on the day Allardyce was appointed, they're now eleven points from safety and their goal difference has gone from negative sixteen to negative thirty-six. I don't think it will do too much damage to his reputation though.

27 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Soon they're going to be so dead and buried that we're actually going to be able to cheer them on against the teams around us safe in the knowledge they're doomed either way

We're already there. They are absolutely down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Soon they're going to be so dead and buried that we're actually going to be able to cheer them on against the teams around us safe in the knowledge they're doomed either way

You can't really on the baggies to get anything right. I wanted them to win today. They never even came close.

It's just as well they showed up dressed like Ronald McDonald. There's no point hiding they're clowns anymore.

Edited by Greenfly

Â