West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

It's very hard to see them staying up, but all it would take is for them to win their next game and for Brighton to lose their's and suddenly that nine point gap becomes just six, and suddenly the might feel that they're back in with an outside chance again. West Bromwich Allardycions next game is Sheffield United, Brighton play Liverpool.

West Brom's run is amazing really.  Feb and March going to decide if they stay up.

Sheff Utd (A), Spurs (A), Man Utd (H), Burnley (A), Brighton (H), Newcastle (H), Crystal Palace (A), Everton (A)
followed by April/May of...
Chelsea (A), Southampton (H), Leicester (A), Villa (A), Wolves (H), Arsenal (A), Liverpool (H), West Ham (H), Leeds (A)

Everton onwards is a very tough run of fixtures.  

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

6 pointer vs the bottom club, 29 percent possession and Jake Livermore starting

They will finish bottom

With Allardyce resigning 1 game before they are relegated so that he doesn't get relegation on his CV

I watched the first half of their game today, they defended well, but the first ten minutes aside you wouldn't have thought that they were desperate for a win, and that a game against Sheffield United could well be one of the best opportunites that they're likely to get. Also couldn't understand why they were playing 442 with Snodgrass as one of the two in midfield.

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Blimey that is staggering

Staggering but not necessarily surprising.

The squad was built for Bilic’s style of play, which I think is quite different to Allardyce, who is then trying to fit those players into his style, mid season, when confidence is already low and the fat lady is warming up.

I’ll bet as the season goes on they’ll concede less goals on average but it’s hard to see where they’re going to pick up wins, need to hope their new striker starts firing.

25 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Big Sam were to leave before it’s confirmed; no relegation record is under threat...

Except its a fake record which media keep selling 

Edited by Zatman

13 hours ago, The_Steve said:

They will finish bottom.

Their goal difference certainly suggests that's a strong possibility. It's about twice as bad as Fulham and Sheff Utd; Fulham have drawn a lot of matches and Sheff Utd lost a lot by the odd goal, but Albion just kind of lose by two, three, four goals nearly every week. It's not even like they've had a single big mauling like a 9-0 damaging the figures, they're just regularly rank.

Obviously it's a lot easier to improve from 1-1 or 0-1 than it is from 0-3.

Â