West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

As I posted last night, Sam wont walk away, why would he.

There is a break clause in his contract for the end of the season, so he will rinse the club for every penny as its going to be his last payday in management.

Some desperate international federation with more money than brains will hire him, e.g Bahrain or Jordan be playing hoofball

2 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Hope they finish worse off than we did the year we went down. Fairly sure our goal difference wasn’t as bad. 

Finished on -49 (shudder) so they'll easily clear that the way they're going

Edited by Wainy316

On 27/01/2021 at 12:19, tomav84 said:

they just hit the panic button. few sane owners would give him a job anyway...he'd been out of work nearly 3 years before this job. i reckon this is it for him.

just because he technically doesn't have a relegation on his CV, everyone knows he would have done if he had stayed. not that he's going to walk away anyway

He was relegated with Notts County. But yeah, the common opinion, for some reason, is that he’s never managed a team that’s been relegated.

Same as last season I'm a fully paid up member of the lot of football left to play club

But if they lose to Fulham at home and then Sheffield utd away on the space of 4 days you've got to wonder what that does to their already in the gutter confidence, hard to see a way back from there 

Maitland-Niles looks like a very good signing for them, surprised Wolves weren't back in for him, would probably walk into their central midfield at the moment as he's exactly the type that they're missing.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Maitland-Niles looks like a very good signing for them, surprised Wolves weren't back in for him, would probably walk into their central midfield at the moment as he's exactly the type that they're missing.

Fat Sam definitely to play him at RB... 

He's a great signing to be fair to them, I'd have taken him at villa as a duel cover for CM and RB, like I said in the transfer thread he's too good for the baggies, must be a euros play every week in the position he wants thing if he's turning down Southampton for them 

On 28/01/2021 at 21:51, sidcow said:

Hard to believe it's only just over 5 years ago he was appointed England Manager. How desperate have we become? 

I'd rather have Sam than Southgate. 

I thought he might have been a good option for us as an extra option in midfield, whilst also serving as cover for left back and right back, but less so since we signed Sanson, as he wouldn't come here just to be cover for our full backs.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Think Brighton’s win has ended their hopes, can see them losing to Sheff United

9 point gap, 10 points needed given the goal difference, so 3 wins needed just to catch up with brighton, and hope Brighton dont win again for the rest of the season

Theres no chance they are staying up.

It's very hard to see them staying up, but all it would take is for them to win their next game and for Brighton to lose their's and suddenly that nine point gap becomes just six, and suddenly the might feel that they're back in with an outside chance again. West Bromwich Allardycions next game is Sheffield United, Brighton play Liverpool.

Â