West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I hope benteke does end up there, a complete roll reversal from 5 years ago when he was by far our best player, who now wouldn't be on our bench

Grateful to have had him l, but that transfer request after 1 season still pisses me off. Oh how his career has panned out after leaving us 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I hope benteke does end up there, a complete roll reversal from 5 years ago when he was by far our best player, who now wouldn't be on our bench

Grateful to have had him l, but that transfer request after 1 season still pisses me off. Oh how his career has panned out after leaving us 

I loved Benteke but this is true. He was always angling for a move to a ‘top team’. To think he may end up playing for Albion and getting relegated. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

I loved Benteke but this is true. He was always angling for a move to a ‘top team’. To think he may end up playing for Albion and getting relegated. 

Him and that dick of an agent were looking for a move to any team. 

In the end we got what, 30 million for him but he has never been the same player since he left us

I very much doubt Albion can afford him, even on loan as he is on over 100k a week at palace, and even half of that I doubt Albion will pay

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Him and that dick of an agent were looking for a move to any team. 

In the end we got what, 30 million for him but he has never been the same player since he left us

I very much doubt Albion can afford him, even on loan as he is on over 100k a week at palace, and even half of that I doubt Albion will pay

his agent was super shit that Benteke was his only ever half decent client, not sure if he was loyal or naive but he should have dumped him early on. Somebody at Villa should have advised him about that

Another dinosaur who hasn't adapted with the times. As much as I dislike Fergie he adapted his methods and philosophies so that his teams were up to date.

But big Sam, Bruce et Al need to go ,stinking out the premier League blocking young vibrant coaches from coming through.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Another dinosaur who hasn't adapted with the times. As much as I dislike Fergie he adapted his methods and philosophies so that his teams were up to date.

But big Sam, Bruce et Al need to go ,stinking out the premier League blocking young vibrant coaches from coming through.

I’m genuinely not trying to be pedantic but I have to ask, which vibrant coaches? 😂

Â