The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Its a big difference from this

Harry Redknapp has quit as QPR manager, blaming imminent knee replacement surgery for his decision.

The 67-year-old informed chairman Tony Fernandes at 05:30 GMT on Tuesday of his decision to leave the club, who are second bottom of the Premier League.

"I need immediate surgery," said Redknapp. "If I can't give 100%, it's better for someone else to take over."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31117098

• 3 weeks later...

Rio Ferdinand's wife died of cancer, last night. Awful awful news. What a horrible illness  :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if any criticism is going to come Arrys way after relegation, after all he assembled the team and filled it with his jobs for the boys players and lost 10 away games in a row.

• Like 1

Am I thinking of something else or have QPR got a huge fine (ffp I think) awaiting them when they go down?

Am I thinking of something else or have QPR got a huge fine (ffp I think) awaiting them when they go down?

Yes, that's right, I seem to remener £40m being banded about. Gotta feel for Harry, always seems to fund* himself at clubs where they don't manage their finances properly.

*that was actually an auto correct fail but after rereading it seems to work fine.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Â