The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Whats the betting the FL lose their bottle and QPR end up paying nowhere near the amounts quoted 

Almost definitely going to happen, but I really hope it doesn't. 

If there's a compromise, I'd like to see the fines being paid off in annual installments, with no promotion possible until everything is cleared. So if it was to be paid over 4 years and they won the league next year, they'd have to pay the remainder or the FL would simply make them ineligible for promotion.

Edited by P3te

im sure a compromise will see them probably losing some parachute payments and a points deduction

though Fernandes being a genius that he is will break it again

Deserved to go down and deserve to have to pay the full £40m pound fine or whatever it is. Fernandes doesn't have a clue how to run a club.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 2

QPR, crap ground, crap fans, crap manager, crap team, crap owners. I'm not going to miss them, they deserve the fine if they have not followed the rules. Look at how villa have had to cut back over the last few years, QPR have bent the rules so sod them.

• Like 2

My God, Rednapp will literally say anything to get in the papers, won't he?

No.

Reporters go to him to ask him questions, not vice versa. By making himself available to reporters readily, it means that he's a go-to for vox-pops and quotes. They know he'll say stupid stuff, they also know it'll get people talking, so they keep going to him. 'Arry isn't ringing up the Mirror to chat about things, he's being contacted by the media.

Sure, he could tell them to go away, but that doesn't change that he's not the one putting himself in the papers or asking for quotes

Â